A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site Check Needed...can U Help?

free-webmaster-resource.com deamothul's Avatar
    Originally posted by KigD

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ARE FREELANCERS WHO MAY TRY AND CONVINCE YOU TO HIRE THEM TO MAKE YOU YOUR SITE.

Thats about the biggest BS i have ever heard
    What makes you think that ?

Originally posted by KigD

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ARE FREELANCERS WHO MAY TRY AND CONVINCE YOU TO HIRE THEM TO MAKE YOU YOUR SITE.
    Where in this whole post has anyone offered to design the site for them? We are just answering the question J-Luv presented to us.

Looks old school... AOL homepage style circa 1996

sweeeet LOL...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Run away!!!! Its going to eat me!!!!

Phew... now that thats out of my system.

Ok, here it goes. I designed my first site when i was in fifth grade (I'm 22 now) and It was a site of Edgar Allen Poe's poetry and short stories (yes i read Poe a lot in 5th grade). That site was far better that this absolutely horribly site, which, to be honest is one of the worst sites i have ever seen.

This site looks like it was made in... ok, get this... Front Page Express (windows 95 version) and Microsoft paint. The fonts in the graphics don't even have any anti-aliasing!!!

The only consistency throughout is the continual use of those colors. Oh the horror of those God aweful colors. Oh yeah, and it consistently is terribly designed throughout.

after posting i realized that the text i am speaking of is not even a picture. What person who knows anything about design would:
    A. Use serif fonts throughout on a website (serif fonts are generally for print)
    B. USES COMIC-SANS FOR A WEB PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

Also What the hell is this!?!?

<META NAME="generator" CONTENT="Web Studio, Version 4.0 for Windows">

Theres a program called web studio?! Was it made by the company that made that Paintbrawl game? (voted pcgamers worst game ever i think)

Ok, i'm done. This is making me mad.

Check my most recent site if you get a chance: http://www.flashkit.com/board/showth...hreadid=563166
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.