A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Art website

Art website

It's great to be back!! This is my first post for site check in over a year. This particular site is an artwork gallery for hand-drawn victorian themed art. This is still incredibly early but i'd like some feedback on layout and design. It's still incredibly buggy at this point, so yes i am aware of it. The very first link labeled "link 1" on the left works, and the bottom right picture works as well. Clicking on the frame thumbnails on the right changes the frame. Bottom line, it's still early, very buggy, but would like opinions on layout and design.

Thanks so much for your feedback!!!

http://www20.brinkster.com/visitor/LGStartup.html

roll`em easy
    Mainz /Germany/Europe/earth/milkyway/world
    the first button did not work on my screen. But anyway I`m wondering, what you`ld like to hear about that site. That the frames are nice? Or that it is a great unique idea to let the visitor choose out of some different frames which all do look quiet the same?
    Sorry, but I don`t know anything more to say about it.
    CU
    barfly
    stonehead * why should I drink `n drive when I can smoke and fly? *

Hi

I am not sure either about your site as I would never use any of those frames to show off the pictures on they are all so ugly

Its too slow as well and just having frames change colour is no big deal anymore

LJD