dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3d artwork related to 3dfa for free copy of 3dfa

3d artwork related to 3dfa for free copy of 3dfa

i am really good at making 3d graphic artwork. as well i really want 3dfa because you can use 3d things on it. However i haven't got enough money to buy it so could any one tell me whether it is possible to produce a good piece of 3d artwork related to 3dfa, to get a free copy. My animation skills on 3dfa are rubbish. So this is the only way to get this. As well if i put a link to them on my site, would this help me get a free copy of 3dfa.

my site that has loads of work on it is doublebeast.2webh.com
    my name is doublebeast

thanks doublebeast

damned...

strange strange....

your message seems to be just strange at this moment !
    I will not tell you 3DFA is like a freeware but...I could...

damned...

what do i have to do to get a copy of 3dfa, for free. I am not good at animation skills with 3dfa, however i am good at 3d desining.

here is my best work and already i have nearly done that artwork for 3dfa.

Flip out the 50 bucks it's well worth it. It's not like PhotoShop, or Maya or something that you're going to have really debate the value of the program vs. price...........

It's cheap(and worth it), cut back on the candy bars, mow a couple of yards, save them aluminum cans, c'mon IT'S CHEAP.............

-J

for one thing i don't live in america, two i can't cut grasss to get money, 3 i can;t collect alluminium cans for money, 4 i don't buy and candy bars like you say. 5 I AM A 13 YEAR OLD KID TRYING TO EXPRESS A TALENT. 50 BUCKS IS A LOT FOR A SERVICE THAT DOESN'T EVEN REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL...

i' d rather earn it throiugh my talent than rather use money, it feels more worth it as well.

Originally posted by doublebeast

i' d rather earn it throiugh my talent than rather use money, it feels more worth it as well.

Ok, then do exactly what I did, line up a job that will involve the need for the program, and pay for it with the advance for the job, simple as that.

BTW, what program are you using for 3d right now(were the images you posted done in 3dfa)?

-J

it wasn't done in 3dfa, because i can't compile nothing or pretty mcuh since it is a trial do anything. So the deal is on if i can design a fairly good piece or artwork reated to 3dfa. My idea is like a large advert, introducign people to the site. I ahevnt' made the image for it yet, until i am sure i will get something out of it.

The file size on a 3d animation like what you propose would severely limit your audience, in effect excluding anyone with dial-up connections. Things like this, in my opinion, really don't belong on the web yet. If your can really animate this stuff well, then why not try and get a few on some local television spots(shouldn't be hard in a small market), and then see what kind of cash flow comes from that.

Now I suspect these where made in anim8or, if not give it a good look see, it's well worth the price(free )........

http://www.anim8or.com

........and has far better 3d features than 3dfa, which I really don't consider a true 3d type tool, but more of a GREAT general swf authoring tool.

-J
    Last edited by zoranvedek; 06-23-2004 at 06:16 PM.

i don't specialize in animation and for one thing you spelt anim8or wrong. As well it compresses the size of the images even more an will help build site as well.

Spelt?

Spelt?

Originally posted by doublebeast
    i don't specialize in animation and for one thing you spelt anim8or wrong. As well it compresses the size of the images even more an will help build site as well.

Spelling corrected, link should work now................

Anim8or is not what you would use for building a website, like I said it's a great free 3d tool. Compression? Well, that's all up to you isn't it..............