A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for Flash Art

Looking for Flash Art

Hello People,
    I work with an art gallery, Kent Gallery (www.kentgalleryart.com). It is an innovative gallery featuring lots of great contmporary artists.
    We are looking to create a digital design forum on our web site and would like to feature a new digital artist each month. We are looking for edgy, innovative and beautiful stuff. If featured, you will, of course, recieve props for your work and appropriate links to your contact info.
    Kent Gallery does a lot to promote emerging artists and this could be a great opportunity for exposure.
    If this is something you'd be interested in, please forward links to your best stuff.
    Thanks!
    Meg
    Meg Pullis Roebling

Leader of Flash vector graphics

You might be interested in www.vectorkid.com I specialize in photorealistic vector illustrations with Flash and have lead the way in opening users eyes to Flash's true graphic potential. I wrote a compressive book on the topic called "Illustrating with Macromedia Flash MX 2004" and have written couple magazine articles. Since 2000 I have been educating users with stunning flash illustration tutorials with techniques and the correct way to go about illustrating with Flash. I would appreciate any support.

Cheers,
    Robert Firebaugh
    (a.k.a. Vectorkid)