A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Awesome Final Fantasy Site. Doing the Intro, let me know how you think it is going!

FK Board Shoe
    You spoony bard!

Smile Awesome Final Fantasy Site. Doing the Intro, let me know how you think it is going!

Hey all.

Just working on an intro for a client doing a new comprehensive final fantasy site. Let me know what you think about this intro, only a quick load (130kb)

I haven't reached the halfway mark yet, but already I am feeling a little dissapointed. This always happens though when you get used to a design, So I am looking for some fresh comments from you!

I know it has great potential, got a lot of really cool effects going using efficient graphics....

Check it out please! Thanks!

Shoebox.

http://www.shoeboxproductions.com/finalfantasy/

Houseguy

Awsome

I think it was great....!! You did a great job!!

Pretty cool, it took me a while to load though. you might want to consider using more verctor art as opposed to bitmap. but other than that i thought it was very nice. the loader was very sweet.

Liked the loader.....

Unfortunatly after 3 minutes of it it got kinda boring.. Didn't deel like waiting that long.. So never got to see.. Damn 56 k.. LOL..

Beyond the Sea

took a while to load here at work...

could be our connection or yours...but I don't think it's your movie.

I liked it. Great to see those old characters! The graphics were looking a bit crunched, though. I bet you could get away with using some traced-bitmap vector images for some of those with less color.

keep going,
    I like it.
    Rich

good point Kraken (and cool name), its funny i was thinkin that about the vector outlines after i posted my first reply. : ] it'll be cool for the o'l school FF players because you know they will know

[drool] oh mama. that was amazing! SO COOL! VERY GREAT! dude i gotta hook up wth you here and see what else you got.. heheh heheh. man that was totally neat. you rock. keep up the good work. once again very good.

FK Board Shoe
    You spoony bard!

Smile

Hey thanks guys!

As armadillo hinted.... it is now complete and I have taken all your comments into account! Check out the finished piece, i am really happy with it!!!

And thanks heaps armadillo, really encouraging words.... sure drop me an email sometime!!!!