A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please check it :-)

Please check it :-)

a very pretty site, but confusing... i didn't know i was supposed to click on the spinning head, it just kept spinning around... also, i didn't know that you were supposed to rollover the head to find the links... maybe you should put instructions saying 'click on the logo to enter' or something, and then on the parts of the head 'click on the parts' or something. also, you know how it gets white and shiny when you roll over a part? well, maybe you should make the parts that are links already white and shining, so the user knows where the links are.
    ---------------------------------
    http://www.heathercash.com

Hi,
    thanx for checking the site.
    I know, this rollover is a confusing thing. I wanted to put instructions and I spoke with my customer about it. He means that it's OK when users have to search and to try a little bit.
    Now, i think it's OK too. Why not, after all? :-)
    Check this: Oneness
    It an another confusing tattoo site. (that one is not from me:-)
    Last edited by frenchfrog; 07-01-2004 at 11:31 AM.

Just be careful w/ the mystery meat navigation as mentioned - the first time I hit the site I left at the spinning head . Though the second time I vowed to continue on, I didnt like the nav either. Though I guess this means little if the client wants it and is willing to pay for it, not to mention the customer base might ok it as well.

-Tyler

see that oneness website annoys the heck outta me. i am rolling over and it has some weird symbol at the bottom and i don't even know what it means. if i came across that site by chance, i'd leave as soon as the confusing nav came up.
    ---------------------------------
    http://www.heathercash.com