A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Run N' Roll - Multiplayer Flash Game by Yamago

Run N' Roll - Multiplayer Flash Game by Yamago

check this out :

Run n' Roll !

MagicFred - Yamago.net - MagicFred.com

Illustration style/artwork seemed like it was the games strongest point. I liked the intro, the different levels, etc...Great artwork. Fun to play.

The nav on the credits page was irritating at first, wasn't too sure how to go back to the main page (I figured it out quickly).

The game concept was clever and efficient. Well done.

yep,like that one,too =)
    i´ve even written a review about it on gotoandplay =)
    http://www.gotoandplay.it/_reviews/review.php?r=36

I've always liked yamago stuff!

the game is incredibly slick! I found the gameplay didn't quite match the high level of the presentation - but that might be just because I haven't got very good at it yet.. I found it frustrating as a reaction game - and you would get into positions that you couldn't avoid hitting something, perhaps i'm just old and not french enough!

great characters, but the running and jumping animations could have been smoother

the chat area world thing is really nice!

Just playing it some more at home, the preloader was cool, the clouds and all, I noticed it more on my dial-up. On the Dinosaur level I did not like the Dinosaur's head all up in my playing area, graphically it was cool breaking into the other space, but I felt it obstructed my already limited view.

The music was pretty fresh, I missed that earlier when I was at work (not to attract attention).

It looks like the boys at YAMAGO are working on some other pretty cool stuff. Unable to play the football game as single player, I'll have to wait.

I'm suprised more opinions are not being thrown in this thread. It's a pretty good game. It's not everyday a new game (of this caliber) drops.

I played it quite a while ago after reading tomsamson's review from gotoAndPlay.it.

It's graphics were it's saving grace and I enjoyed it for a little while. Suffice to say, the gameplay just isn't there. Don't get me wrong! It's very well presented and I liked it but that feeling didn't last. At best it's a short-lived novelty game. There's no long-term replay value except for getting high scores and i'm not one for wasting my time to do that.

well,i wouldn´t say gameplay isn´t there.
    i agree with mentuat,the gameplay just doesn´t meet the quality of the graphics.
    if it was only single player,i´d given it a much lower rating as that can get boring quite soon,it got a much higher rating because its multiplayer which raises the replay value a lot.

cool game. I love it!

great graphics...
    "wen i found my gerbil dead my other gerbil was eating it i just cried and screamed"
    http://www.livescripts.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by some moderator : Today at 9:01 PM.

Yup, nice graphic, dull game. Though I really like the chatting in the game rooms and the avatar system.

Most impressed by the visuals, the originality and the simplicity of concept.

Nice work.

A very nice looking game. It's fun to play, but it get's boring to fast. Especially in the single player mode.
    Be a worm and catch fruits in a parallax scenario:

http://www.nibbly.com/flug.html