I'm eighteen about to start college and have very little computer experience with internet and webdesign experience to match. I first used the internet 4 years ago, and the first thing I did was try to build a home page a geocities... first flop. Until recently my internet access was limited to the school. Now I'm staying with a freind with two computers on a network with internet sharing through a laptop which I am using now. I first say flash when I was checking out Garage.com. I thoght to myself, 'Woaw! I must learn how to do stuff like that. I just started using Flash at my freinds house and I have far to go before I will be able to produce anything that will even make someone blink. I consider myself capable of graphics design, and able to learn about qualified to learn about site design. I have done research on it and all I've been able to do is overwelm myself with goals. I was just wondering if there anyone has any tips for a person like me.

I have posted a brief movie of my own creation at http://www.stas.net/evilmoose/evilweb.htm just to see if it the preloader worked. It did, but my mouse trailer failed me when I added the preloader to the scene. Please tell me what you think of the snibbit of design I have. I personally like my intro but I prolly will cut the menu(that does nothing yet) to allow for more design space. My goal is to one day be the creater of a site as well planned and designed as Flashkit. :fingers crossed:

You're advice and comments are greatly appreciated.