dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anyone fancy reviewing my work...

Anyone fancy reviewing my work...

Hello people,

My name is Shaban Siddiq and am a recent graduate from the Bournemoth Media School, studying Interactive Media Production.

For my final major project I created a brand and online advertising campaign for three final year Fashion Studies students from the Bournemouth Arts Institute.

I was wondering whether I could have this project reviewed by someone. Any feedback at all is welcome.

The temporary URL is http://www.ssiddiq.co.uk

Thanks

Sid

Overall I think it's pretty good. A couple small things I would mention, though. I like the way you let the content and the design mingle together a little bit, but I think you should move those lines that are obscuring the 'a place where fashion and design meet' text. They are making the text rather difficult to read.

Also, when you click 'acknowledgements' when the 'touch me' content is active nothing happens. You have to close the content window before you can bring up another menu item.

Nice job though, it should get you some pretty high marks. And if you don't, well, make sure you let them know I thought they were wrong.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

Thanks...

Hey MRush,

thanks for the feedback - just so you know, I got 80% for the project overall which is a 1st class honours degree

I was very pleased with it overall but still feel the site could do with improvements. It doesnt feel like a site at the mo, if that makes any sense!!! I think the site structure needs reviewing.

Thanks again, if you can think of anything else please let me know

Sid

Congrats and well done.

As for it not feeling like a site at the moment, it 'feels' like a site to me. The navigation could perhaps be refined a bit to make it more easily understood by the non-artistically minded, I suppose, but I would say the target audience is going to be more attracted to the design aspect of it than not.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..