dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Logo Feedback

Logo Feedback

Hi guys, this is a logo colorsheet with some basic themes for my logo design and corporate identity firm, Arigra Media...let me know what you think and any tips for improvement or direction. Also, ideas for usage of the logo within a Web site would be helpful, I've been having some problems with that. Thanks! -Daniel

P.S.- I'm leaving for about a week but I'll check out responses when I get back. Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images

looking good. they're nice and to the point

I'm a POTato Head! The Whyte MaN's Avatar
    Id say the logo looks well done. Exept the red. I dont care for that one. I think the orange looks the best. Nice Warm and inviting.

What do you mean by "ideas for usage of the logo within a Web site "

Like how it builds into the site? Or what? You stumped me on that one.

peace,
    I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct.

what does the logo mean. what do each of the elements mean?

it looks nice, however one thing does bother me. the bottom right circle has just a little bit of the top left corner showing. it would seem to me that it would look better if more of that corner showed or none of it at all. just that little bit seems like a mistake. could just be me though.

cool stuff though.

try a more legible font. Hard to tell if it is an "A" or "O"

Hi, I dont mind the font so much, but what does get me is the curves going through the lower right circle, it looks like smoke from a chimney (they 'I' being the chimney)

mb its just me

bp

Still kisses with saliva save_larry's Avatar
    an empowered & informed member of society
    My first impression was of two people kissing. That's what the 4 circles look like.
    a pig
    in a cage
    on antibiotics

Hi all, thanks for the comments...when I was talking about usage I meant I was having trouble using the logo in a Website design in a way that was aesthetically pleasing or fitting to me. About the corner of the circle, I could change the size or alignment of the wavy lines to make it bigger but it looks kind of weird without it there. I designed the font myself. I'm still fairly new to Illustrator and trying to get better with the Pen tool and such...another problem I perceive is that it feels a bit too 'retro' and doesn't seem to have quite enough to do with what I do. Since I design logos, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my own...maybe some of these problems are in my head but I want to make the best logo I can. I'll keep looking through the Logo Inspiration links here, this is a great resource. I'll show any criticism-worthy updates on this board if I make any...thanks so much! -Daniel