dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Electro Web Animation (version 2)

Electro Web Animation (version 2)

Need some feedback on my new site...

www.ewanimation.com

Note that this is a broadband site, Thanks for any feedback!

www.samecity.co.uk
    Hi,

I didn't get as far as the site cause I don't have broadband and it takes a while to load like you said, but I did notice your logo, it looks extremely similiar to Opel Cars?...
    www.samecity.co.uk

hmmmm, interesting, never noticed there logo before. Mine is supose to be a lightning bolt in a cirle. Is that what theres is supose to be?
    Last edited by dna_hard; 07-16-2004 at 11:32 AM.

www.samecity.co.uk
    Yeah I'm pretty sure their's is lightning. I think it's been around for quite a while too! i'm not saying it's a problem, it was just something I noticed. OK I may as well look at the site now!...
    www.samecity.co.uk

What were your thoughts on the site?

I think it looks really good. What was that thing ata the beginning though? A sword handle with a snake? Seems odd. Really cool though. I like how the video camera angle moves to a different spot when you click a nav button.

Edit: Another suggestion. Maybe instead of having it load in a new window, have it load in the same window. Maybe like the site requirements and logo disappear and the site loads there... donno. BTW, I only have a Radeon 7500, and it ran fine. Might want to try lowering that requirement a little.
    Last edited by Drozmight; 07-16-2004 at 01:38 PM.

I wanted to have this site resemble version one, i toned it down by having the creature on a pole that towers above the site. (I plan to have some animations in the future under experiment that will show the creature and pole again. The pole is actually part of a building towering above other buildings in a gothic city, i built this virtual city in 3d, the first scene on the site shows a portion of this city with the train) The difference being that you dont constantly see the creature on top of the site like you did the first site. You can view the fist site on the clientlist 2 portfolio section. BTW, i have not made clientlist 1 or experiment active yet.

Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by dna_hard; 07-16-2004 at 02:21 PM.