A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A Small Bonus For You All !

A Small Bonus For You All !

i guess you all heard of the new AVP movie wich will be out on the 13.8 and it is my duity as a big big AVP fan to make stuff related to it ,so here i desided to shere a little wallpaper i made using 3DFA ! enjoy
    ok....what ?

Nice work there, yeah the Alien and Predator films are my fav, though the new AVP film smells abit iffy to me unfortunately. The storyline as Ive heard it sounds pretty weak and why did Fox give the directing role to Anderson?!! Apart from Event Horizon his films are rubbish. Im currently working on an Aliens based shooting game which you might like. You play the role of a Colonial Marine bug stomper who must fight through the ruins of another infested colony complex (original eh ). I was wondering, what is 3DFA, iVe not heard of it.

well...im not realy care who is the director , as long as there visious predators and angry aliens fighting combined with a resonable story and maybe the humans will take little action i will be very happy with the movie...(just hope nothing like that hulk movie wont happen again...)

anyway i made some more of this wallpapers if you like ,although i think i like the first one better
    ok....what ?

ops...one of the wallpapers is a bit wrong...here i fixed it !
    enjoy
    ok....what ?

Awesome, the Celtic predator. Hes my favourite, since Im celtic too lol

Nice work. Im still curious about 3DFA, is it similar to 3wift £D, because your wallpapers look more like they were done in a image manipulation program like Photoshop.

well i dont know what is that program your talking about but my wallpaper does have been made with a picture i found and of course i made some cool affects on it so it will look totaly awsome (adding background shades and some cool gradient affects combined with a small Alpha changes...)

i do not know what does photo shop is like or if it is capable of such a thing but anyway , the only way you can figure it out is by trying 3DFA out...
    ok....what ?

oh , i almost forgot ! please send to me a copy of the game once youll finish it (if its free)

also , im too working on a game but it have nothing to do with anything (exept a huge parodi on the whole world )
    ok....what ?

nice pics. i like them
    visit my homepage -> ejected.de