A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need to get this out of my system.......A good heart isnt good

Need to get this out of my system.......A good heart isnt good

I really need to get this story out of my system and give some sort of a warning to all with too much of a good heart.

Today I went out with my X-girlfriend who is supposidly my friend now. As we where having our coffee, i went to the bathroom. Then I said to her that I need to go get some ciggerettes. She asked me if she wanted herself to go instead. I said no, and asked her if she needed anything.

On the way back from the cornershop I realised that I was missing 50euros..I had 200euros ($200) in my wallet. I said to her, I've lost some money and she asked how what where maybe you left the there....

As we went out, the man at the door who works there says, Can I trouble you for a minute my friend and takes me back into the cafeteria while she waited outside. He said to me that with his own two eyes he some the girl take the money from my wallet.

I told her that he asked me if i was interested in a job but the girl knows me well, and realised i was pretty annoyed at something....I told her what he had told me and she played it all anoyed.....took out 50euros from her wallet and said take it playing it all righteous....I held the bill in my hand and it was exactly the same fold as i had folded the rest of my money...gave it back to her and played it all dumb and said that i dont believe she took it.

She took it...and its not the money that she took that bothers me...its the fact that i've told her soo many times that if she needs money all she has to do is ask with no shame....

Watch out my fellow flashers..

sad story... but I don't get why you would even have left your wallet in a place where somebody could just take stuff out of it in the first place.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Its not like we where surrounded by public.....It was on a table where only her and I where sitting...In Greece, going for coffee is a very chilled thing.

don't underestimate anyone when it comes to money...
    especially an X!

i can't beleive you gave it back to her!

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

yeah, but I ain't leaving the table without my wallet. I've been around the world, and no way I'd leave my wallet at the table even with good friends in my home city.

not paranoid, I just not pulling out my wallet unless I pay for something. Usually it's stories like this - you're not the only person with these types - that reinforces that.

and you're right... getting coffee, almost anywhere in the world, is "pretty chill"...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

i'm with you gerbs - my wallet stays firmly in my pocket...and depending where i am, firmly in my front pocket. i also constantly do wallet checks (although, that's a bad idea in pickpocket territory as it tips them off to it's location).

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book