dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Designing for eLearning

Designing for eLearning

Hi guys,

Can you help me out with some sites which feature standards for elearning design... when i say that i dont mean sites which say something like "keep your design clean" of some such stuff... I want resources where they analyse the psycology behind the design, which says for this type of content the type of design.

Regards
    Venkat
    V E N K A T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BEGIN WITH END IN THE MIND

Hi Venkat,

I've been working as an instructional designer for years now and even started up my own company recently. There are several standarts in th eindustry. The standard that I'm most common with is the Scorm standard. Do a search on Google and the Scorm world will open for you.

AICC and SCORM are the two most important standards bodies to be aware of.

AICC = http://www.aicc.org

SCORM = http://www.adlnet.org

jv, you are talking about UI design, fuctionality, etc....not SCORM and AICC standards compliance, correct?

your best bet is to look at what some of the 800-pound gorillas have done, such as elementK.com. you can also check out astd for further information.

really, just have a look around. most eLearning sites will have demos or samples.
    Last edited by nordberg; 07-29-2004 at 01:02 PM.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog Photos Book