dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Test] Sackman again

[Test] Sackman again

I know I've posted it many times, but here it is again:

http://www.geocities.com/adityadennis/Sackman10.html

Is the game fun to play? and is the level design good / increasing in difficulty ? are the two major questions. Besides that, overall impressions of the game, bugs...

I like it but:
    • The credits did not work
    • Some tiles were a bit ambiguous.
    • It wasn't always clear what to do.

*Blue on black, one of the worst possible color combinations.

I'll bet with a few simple adjustments to the tiles, it will have a positive impact.

It looks good, but i didn't find it very fun to play. I think there needs to be more things to collect than just coins. Also more advanced enemies. I'd have to agree with kendude that the tiles often looked very similar but some would break.

Overall i think theres a lot of potential for a good game. More varied levels, and something other than just being able to jump would make it more exciting.

Far too easy. There was only 1 level that was even mildly hard (the one where the guy follows you). I got bored with it but continues to play to see if it got interesting...it did not!!! You have to find a way to keep our attentions.

found a bug ... if you break a tile ... and then walk so that it is off screen ... and come back to it and try to break it ... the breaking animation still plays.

Nice game, nice graphics, easy controlling, good work

however as said before, there are spots that I didn't understood what to do. I got stocked right in the second level

Anyway I'm sure it can be major hit among the kids good luck
    Cheers, KGTRIP

Zerous: it's supposed to be so that you cant differentiate between the breakable and the non-breakable tiles, so that's why they look similar.

Thanks, guys, I'll work on it more.

Nice, though I couldn't see any differences between this and the last version.
    I had a bug where I went to the demo level, and it just froze (and there's no exit to menu button). This happened twice, but 3rd time it worked.
    Also, when you push a box off a ledge, it falls really slowly. Slower than the character, meaning that if you walk off you fall through the box.