A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Site For My Sister

also this one http://www.spree.us

and this one which is amazing
    http://www.andreit.com/main.html

Hey ZeroInspiration,

Thx for posting my site , FTB, my work wouldn't be half as good as it is today without the help of flash kit... You should really start listening to these people, they know what their talkin about!
    http://www.newinteractivemedia.com

lets not forget

http://www.ls5.de
    http://www.homestarrunner.com
    http://www.neostream.com/
    http://layerbit.com/
    http://www.mjau-mjau.com
    http://www.myvipcard.com.au/yakub/home.htm
    http://www.flashlevel.com
    http://www.vegart.com

and the countless upon countless sites listed here

http://www.favouritewebsiteawards.com

or here for that matter

http://www.bestflashanimationsite.com

if you want I could compile a list of all the people who have commented on your site that have complete flash driven web sites. Ill even include my own.
    www.rainydaymedia.com
    Last edited by eightamrock; 08-04-2004 at 09:13 PM.
    "Shhhhh I have insomnia and Im trying to sleep it off."

Ok, I'll bite. I did some decompiling. I have to say that your AS skills are not that bad. You have some nice dynamic content in your site.
    But from a design standpoint, it's one of the ugliest sites I have ever seen. For example. When I load one of your families bios, then click the guestbook,(which by the way took me a good 5 minutes to find the button) the guestbook is now over the bio text, which then becomes unreadable. Thats probably why no-one has signed it, they cant read the damn thing.
    The site is very un-user friendly, sorry.

Rj, What decompilier do you use. I have "*******" is there one better out there?

peace

Thats what I use, and ya, it suks. Im sure there are better ones, just dont know of any. Sorry.

So think isnt horrible i just feel it could be better. Seems to chop things up a bit more then needed sometimes.

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    I use that also but for flash newb like me it lets me take a look at what all the pros are doing so I can learn alittle easyer and what the hell is my problem I forgot flash level ans neo stream omg Im a tool also RhameJ Ive never looked at your site before, I like it alot the transitions are cool .
    Last edited by ZeroInspiration; 08-04-2004 at 10:55 PM.
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

hahahahahaha

how long did it take you to get all those sites... i was wondering what was taking you so long.... and to the pimp here is a site that i am doing for money THE LINK i am still workin on it but just thought i would show you that if i wanted to do it your way.. i can.. (so you black huh.. aight den home boy i got cha.. you know what it is.. i see you pimpin and i aint gonna trip .. i can dig that stuff you was sayin about the colors and all that and i don't like em myself but you know lil sis wanted it and well you know got to give em what they want... holla)

i love yall

yo main man lenny

This is turning into the "Snoop Dog" forum - holla back !

Originally posted by rjbeals
    This is turning into the "Snoop Dog" forum - holla back !
    see i told you you was a racist...

"in order to get rid of the sickness you first must admit you have the sickness... "
    -Snoop Dogg

i love yall

yo main man lenny

OO good idea everyone has to talk jive from now on anyone that posts in here must first run your responce through the The Jive Server I found .

I will demonstrate with an excerpt from Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp.

Pre-jive
    The magician left Persia for ever, which plainly showed that he was no uncle of Aladdin's, but a cunning magician, who had read in his magic books of a wonderful lamp, which would make him the most powerful man in the world. Though he alone knew where to find it, he could only receive it from the hand of another. He had picked out the foolish Aladdin for this purpose, intending to get the lamp and kill him afterward.

Post-jive
    Da magician left Persia 4 eva', which plain-like showed dat he wuz no uncle o'
    Aladdin's, but some cunnin' magician, who had eyeball in wassups magic books o'
    some wonderful lamp, which would make him da most powerful dude in da world.
    Though he monk-like know'd where t' find it, he could only receive it from da
    hand o' anotha'. Woah, Nellie! He had picked out da damn foolish Aladdin 4 dis
    purpose, intendin' t' git da damn lamp an' ice him afterward.

"see i told you you was a racist..."

Laugh your a fool, a big one, no the biggest. If you dont want someone bringing up the sudden increase in jive then dont use it. Its as simple as that home boy you got me .?.?.?...
    -holla back
    Last edited by ZeroInspiration; 08-05-2004 at 12:53 PM.
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

dont forget the vise vera translator

Urban Translator

for all your "I am too white to understand that" needs.

Originally posted by ZeroInspiration
    OO good idea everyone has to talk jive from now on anyone that posts in here must first run your responce through the The Jive Server I found .

I will demonstrate with an excerpt from Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp.

Pre-jive
    The magician left Persia for ever, which plainly showed that he was no uncle of Aladdin's, but a cunning magician, who had read in his magic books of a wonderful lamp, which would make him the most powerful man in the world. Though he alone knew where to find it, he could only receive it from the hand of another. He had picked out the foolish Aladdin for this purpose, intending to get the lamp and kill him afterward.

Post-jive
    Da magician left Persia 4 eva', which plain-like showed dat he wuz no uncle o'
    Aladdin's, but some cunnin' magician, who had eyeball in wassups magic books o'
    some wonderful lamp, which would make him da most powerful dude in da world.
    Though he monk-like know'd where t' find it, he could only receive it from da
    hand o' anotha'. Woah, Nellie! He had picked out da damn foolish Aladdin 4 dis
    purpose, intendin' t' git da damn lamp an' ice him afterward.

"see i told you you was a racist..."

Laugh your a fool, a big one, no the biggest. If you dont want someone bringing up the sudden increase in jive then dont use it. Its as simple as that home boy you got me .?.?.?...
    -holla back

"in order to get rid of the sickness you first must admit you have the sickness... "
    -Snoop Dogg

i love yall

yo main man lennny

Originally posted by N_R_D
    dont forget the vise vera translator

Urban Translator

for all your "I am too white to understand that" needs.

-Snoop Dogg

i love yall

yo main man lenny

Oh come on now.......One of my best friend is black.....

but I have to say he says some things that I dont understand......

even you did once

"off the chizzy fo rizzy"

I had to look it up on the urban dictionary to understand that it meant that the site was "totally chill for real" which was a compliment.

It is the same as if I read a post in spanish and posted a english/spanish dictionary....I cant understand either one for a damn.....If you want to avoid comments about your dialect then you should speak to be understood. Its not a race thing, its a comprehension thing, and I didn't comprehend what you said.

I have seen very articulate posts from you, but when you saw that an african american was posting you reverted to a different dialect. Call me a racist, and I will call you a fake poser, that trys to hard to be ethnic.

In the words of the "jive server", "Play it real, and the peeps will dig yo' ass.

Laugh, my roommate is black and he is standing right next to me laughing at you. Come one man is that what you do...? Yell racism when ever you don’t get your way please you are a fool and my roommate thinks so also. You have to be one sad person to try to pull what you’re trying. You don’t know what racism is my friend and if you do then you know damb well it isn’t here so shut it EVE "summers eve". Your a sad little man that doesn’t take criticism even when it could help you. You ask for criticism and then blast back when its not good, your a child with nothing to offer outside off one liners like your racist and a bunch of jive talk that went out when people started having respect for themselves and the people that they interact with. It’s not cool, its got nothing to do with culture, and most of all it makes you look like the ignorant one my friend. I hope at some point you realize that the world is more complicated then black and white and that acting like you do "like a fool" will only get you into fruitless situations.

-Your done-

Dis thraid be some classic. I mos' wish it could be locked an' stickied down
    top. It be been real, an' it be been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. C-ya

Oh and if your going to quote someone why would you quote someone that only furthers the ignorant thug image. Do you even know the name of one of the men leading the current movement and if I here MLK I swear Ill give you a verbal thrashing. Why dont you spend some time catching up on current events and get a real piece of mind.

-Minister Louis Farrakhan-

"We must accept the responsibility that God has put upon us, not only to be good husbands and fathers and builders of our community, but God is now calling upon the despised and the rejected to become the cornerstone and the builders of a new world."

-Remarks at the Million Man March-

Originally posted by ZeroInspiration

-Minister Louis Farrakhan-

"We must accept the responsibility that God has put upon us, not only to be good husbands and fathers and builders of our community, but God is now calling upon the despised and the rejected to become the cornerstone and the builders of a new world."

-Remarks at the Million Man March-
    Wow.....nice quote Zero

I think this thread needs to DIE !!