A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Site For My Sister

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    Ty ty and I agree this is getting to be monotinous whether he wants to be pig headed or not is really not my concern I just love a good debate and this seems to be one sided I'll take my leave of this.

..::Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi::..
    Democracy and violence can ill go together.
    Evolution of democracy is not possible if we are not prepared to hear the other side.
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

OMG LMAO. Since my last post you guys have had me rolling on the ground. The translators where freakin great. OMG my eyes are watering. I do think this is all very funny. I dont think that this guy really knows what a racisit is. I think that he has absolutely no clue at all about the world.

FTB-You go live as a poor white guy in center city Philadelphia going to school for 2 years then come back here and tell me that any one of us is racisit.

Translated:
    O-M-f-G L-M-F-A-O. Since mah last post yo' ass guys have had me
    rollin' on da ground. Da translators where fraikin great. O-M-F-G mah eyes be waterin'. I do think dis be all real damn funny. I dont think dat dis guy tru-ly knows whut some racisit be. I think dat he has absolute-like no clue at all about da damn world.

F-T-B-Yo' ass go live as some po' pale guy in centa' hood Philadelphia fixin' t' school 4 2 years den come back in da house an' tell me dat no one o'us be racisit.

On this site you are judged not by the color of your skin but the content of your website.

Peace Im done with this thread.
    "Shhhhh I have insomnia and Im trying to sleep it off."

Wow zero what a great find and funny. I have a black friend here at the moment and have been having a good laugh with this.

or indeed

Wow zero whut some great find an' funny. I have some ebony homie in da house at
    da damn moment an' have been havin' some badass fall out wit' dis.

please

Originally posted by ZeroInspiration
    Oh and if your going to quote someone why would you quote someone that only furthers the ignorant thug image. Do you even know the name of one of the men leading the current movement and if I here MLK I swear Ill give you a verbal thrashing. Why dont you spend some time catching up on current events and get a real piece of mind.

-Minister Louis Farrakhan-

"We must accept the responsibility that God has put upon us, not only to be good husbands and fathers and builders of our community, but God is now calling upon the despised and the rejected to become the cornerstone and the builders of a new world."

-Remarks at the Million Man March-
    I just know you aint put up a quote from the biggest sell ou the world will ever know.. this guy gets more money and protection from the government then anyone alive.. and its only because he says and dies what they tell him to do... so if that is your way of proving that you are not a racist then i think you need to come with some better quotes.. and saying "my best friend is black" thats like the Klan on trial saying "i have even had a ****** at my house fo dinner" Yea well i guess cause you love the jackson five , fat albert and mc hammer you down with uplifting the black man huh.... you even listen to rap music huh... RIGHT ON BROTHER.... i think you are the one with the fat head because if you look way back in the posts you will see that i was making a joke when i pulled the race card... "it worked for johnny Cochran so why can't it work for me" yall a bit slow if you did not get that one.. and now look at us all the way on this post talking about something that i was joking about 30 posts ago.... i think that maybe i hit a nerve.. hummmmmmmmm but i aint gonna get into that whole nerve issue... just have a laugh.. its what i intended from the start.... (mannn these guys need to lighten up a bit) and i still think the site is off the chain... and deep down inside you do too

Dude, you made the race card..then we called you on it THEN you came up with the cochran thing.......

Give it up EVERY ONE !!!

Site sucks we are racists he is a fat head...end of story.

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    I second that notion its pointless to deal with him he’s got nothing to offer intellectually or artistically.

Oh and your a fool he’s been targeted by the CIA for many years under control my a$$ learn your history there have been several attempts made on his life. If you want to argue that point I can say things much worse about snoop he knows who shot biggie, he glorifies the thug life, he degrades women, and finally he glorifies the use of drugs. Its not about who said it you moron its about the message and the message is simple.

"We must accept the responsibility that God has put upon us, not only to be good husbands and fathers and builders of our community, but God is now calling upon the despised and the rejected to become the cornerstone and the builders of a new world."

We need to drop the jive talking gangster image and be good people its as easy as that, Louis Farrakhan preaches against the thug image more than anything maybe that’s why you have so much to say about him maybe you know he’s right and you cant stand to part with it because you think its cool... Please, be proud of who you are and drop the b/s what ever you think of me I don’t care cause a jive talking ignorant hack means nothing to me. The moment you can talk to me like a man and approach me with something well though out and intellectually sound then Ill look at you as if you were on my level but until then please kids play at the kids table.

-Your done-
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

here here
    "Shhhhh I have insomnia and Im trying to sleep it off."

HIS-STORY

are you serious... you can't be... the F.O.I trains the secret service on how to protect the president and other high level persons in and out of the government.. They also act as a consulting agency for the cia teaching them how to deal with all typs of issues from infultration of drug rings to dealiing with terrorist. They have active members in the cia, fbi and the secret service.. They also enjoy a kind of diplomatic immunity in chicago where they controll everything from the police department to local govermental postitions... You thought jessie Jackson was tight with the President.. please after he got paid off to do the "intergration civil rights" thing he became just some cute lil prop that was good to look at up until the late 80's .. but mr fakekkaon has remain one of the governments biggest assests in the mis-education about Islam... in 1999 They even used him to go and find out what Libiya was up to... They did that because the Libian president did not know that he was not a muslim .. infact the Libian people were very upset that about the 3 million that was spent on his visit... but his cia boss told him to make the trip so he did it.. hey you got to do what the boss says.. and yes he was able to come back and report that Libiya had no plans on retaliation on America .. and this is why relations with the countries are getting back to normal today... but to say that mr fakekkaon is some type of millitant who is on the governments most wanted dead list is about as foolish as saying that the MLK center in atlanta, georgia is some type of training ground for terrorists.. this fake millitant lives in a 19 million dollar home (oops i forgot they claim on there taxes that its a mosque so they don't have to pay property taxes) and lets not talk about the millions of dollars he made at that march you mentioned (the million dolloar man march) .. he told everyone str8 and plain to all give one dollar.. the F.O.I went to every vender that was there and made them give 50 to 100 dollars.. but i guess we will never know how much he made that day cause he told the crowd that its for the "cause" (POWER TO THE PEOPLE).. and its the law that you only have to report and account for 40% of all donations that you recieve... I don't think i would use the word millitant.. i think that pimp would be much better descriptive word to define this millionair... Talk about a baller one time he went into a semi tracter trailer dealership and bought 6 tractor trailers in cash... thats right.. cash money honey... now thats a true pimp (he got the trucks for his "the final call" news paper.. guess business was booming) i think that a good rule of thumb would be.. the way you can tell when this pimp (millitant) is lying .. just look at his mouth.. when it moves... thats a good indication that his is lyin... but don't take my word for it.. talk to those who where duped into his cult .. the things they will tell you would really open your eyes to this so called historic millitant... ummmmm i think that i am not the one who needs to study history.. because when you get your history from books written by history makers then its a good chance that you are reading HIS-STORY

Any other questions class?? now lets talk about how beautiful my site is

i love yall

yo main man lenny