dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: One catastrophe after another...

One catastrophe after another...

...its like a f'ng avalanche of misery.

My backup drive just got a virus and transfered it to my main drive. Well, thats alright ... reformatted both drives, went out and bought the latest Norton.

After reinstalling all my software, the backup drive starts acting up. Great. Disconnect the slave, boot up, get a BSOD. Apparently I cant boot up without it. f it, I thought, I just wont touch the drive and be fine. As soon as I start transferring the backup files to my main drive ... I get a cycle redundancy error ... and in the process lose my f'ing college admission demo reel which was basically finished ... 2 months in the making. No SWF backups, nothing. AGH ****!!!

Pulled an all nighter last night to finish some work for my boss ... just to have him tell me I have to 'fix' another aspect in it...raping me of all design leeway, telling me that I was already supposed to somehow 'know to change it'.

... I just went out solo to wendy's today, and as soon as I took a bite, my tooth chipped, and part of it just fell off. Perfect.

I guess it'd be nice to just go out and drink with my best buds to lay away some stress ... but both of them are doing time. For who knows how long.

There comes a point where you are just too depressed to be pissed off.

What did you order at Wendy's?

I've found that when something bad happens, EVERYTHING bad has to happen.. It's always been that way for me, too.

Jr Bacon & Great Biggie Fry...

Sue wendy's... make millions, bribe your way into college.
    subgenius.com

I sure hope that you'll plan ahread for next weeks Friday the 13th, rent a fallout bunker and stay there all day.
    Lecherous by Nature, Evil by Intent

***Blame dem Jeans***

don't sweat it man...you are going to f'up way worse as life goes on...just take it in stride. nothing can really knock you down...learn from your mistakes, and move on. i just don't want you doing anything crazy with all this bad stuff going on...

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog Photos Book

Originally posted by fospher.com
    ...its like a f'ng avalanche of misery.
    don't even get me started.

luck to you recovering, via hard work, the rest of the work. sorry to hear your misfortune mang. it really sucks.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar

Re: One catastrophe after another...

Originally posted by fospher.com
    and in the process lose my f'ing college admission demo reel which was basically finished ... 2 months in the making.
    I lost a 3d demo reel that was more than 2 months in the making. The next day I decided to go into web design!
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Hope I dont go the same way... its motion art or suicide as far as I see flash going...