A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Killer Messaging Apps

Killer Messaging Apps

I am with Userplane. We develop cutting edge web-based communication apps, that use Flash and integrate with any website language. These apps utilize a very robust Flash Communications Server back end and can stream AV without any downloading. You can demo our apps on our site;

www.userplane.com

Check them out and let me know what you guys think.

version 2.0

when is version 2 coming out.

if i buy version 1 will i get a free upgrade.

it states the user can create there own rooms is this correct

whats the max users per room

does it have a login where user chooses their username not email address.

what about changing the font in chat.

how much is it. for chat and or instant communicator.

i assume instant communicator knows when someone has come online and adds them tothe list to chat to. or do they have to login to be placed onthe list.

thankyou for your help.

Ogri Questions

Ogri,

-an upgrade is coming out later this week, then the full version 2 soon after that.

-You would have the upgrade automatically when it comes out.

-As far as the admin features, the site admin has control of the number of rooms, the name of the rooms, and also what users will be allowed to use the Chat app.

-There is no preset max users or max rooms, that would only be limited by the site admin.

-As far as the login, with the full deployment of the app, the users of the site would have all their info populate the fields in any way the site wants. This info is pulled from the user database and given to the app.

-Currently you can change the attributes of the font, ie italic, bold underline, change colors, but not the actual font.

Come find me on the site to talk about pricing as we have different prices for different packages. My name is Shane. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for the interest.

Shane Hall
    shane@userplane.com