Hallo I need your help !

Under http://www.e-fecto.com you can see the first step of my future site, let´s call it for the moment the layout-stat...

Ok, forget the "intro", was just put up to show an friend the moving that will do further suqares to make a sound for it,.....;-)

The problem is beyond....

The rectangles are all buttons, so if you move your mouse over them they starts to move a little bit, like you will see

Now I´ve got two problems....

The first is the motion one. I tried around, so I found the solution to put the mc in the "normal" stat, because if you put it in the over stat it will interrupt immediatly moving out the mouse....

But so I have this unliked moving to the start of the "main" scene, logic, but is there another way, to build in mc´s in buttons that dont stop immediatly by moving out ?

The second one is probably more complicate.....

Only a few, like 5, will be buttons after, in the meaning, that they will have link-fuction.....
So it would be nice to help the visitor visually to recognize that he found a button, by having the mousepointer changed only on these ones to the handsymbol..while over the other "buttons" the mousepointer keeps his arrowform

The visitor will get other visually help, for sure, there will be come a text info in the lightblue bottom "frame", etc, also he´s got an audio help...

But anyway, would be nice to get it "perfect".......

By the way your also invited to tell me what you zhink about the layout, perhaps the mayority of you won´t like "menues" that has to be explored, so I have to think about, for sure it would be also a solution to build a more "classic" menue;-)

Hope there´s somewhere out to help me

thanks so long ;-)