A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Modeling/Beauty sites that are cool?

Modeling/Beauty sites that are cool?

I want to create the greatest site for a model. I need to find one that is great - with our without flash - but preferably with flash.

a cool celebrity/actor/actress site will do too, as long as it showcases the person's face etc like a model thanks!

One website that I have visited is Ana Carolina's at http://www.anacarolina.com/. The site was done by WideGroup and of course has great animations, transitions, and effects.
    "My boss sits and watches TV in a hot dog suit and I think he might be a moron."

pshhh ... do a search buddy! search the forums here and at www.were-here.com for "Modeling Beauty" ... there are tonnes ... take your pick ...

jamin

I put in modeling beauty in flash kit and it only comes up with a few .flas, most of which have nothing to do with it.

were-here.com says it comes up with nothing. I must be looking in the wrong place - could you please specify where? thanks

Originally posted by CroCop
    jamin

I put in modeling beauty in flash kit and it only comes up with a few .flas, most of which have nothing to do with it.
    Uh...are you kidding me???

Search cool sites for 'modeling'

I've led the horse to water...now it's YOUR turn!

RH
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I just see stuff for 3d modelling. it's ok though I already have a design I'm working on. feel free to comment on it - it's on the 'site check' forum

Originally posted by CroCop
    I just see stuff for 3d modelling. it's ok though I already have a design I'm working on. feel free to comment on it - it's on the 'site check' forum
    Again...here's the water...
    from the list mentioned above

RH

perfect thanks

PartyPlastiques
    - chen yang
    cv

do I look like a stable boy?

yo hanratty21, do I look like a stable boy?

"to truly help someone, you must point them in the direction to helping them selves" - Albert Einstein

let him search for himself, and if you cant get the results you want first time, try again with a different approach ... (and maybee read search hints, and actually read all the fields your submitting - especially at were-here where it searches only in the last month by default)

Water your own horse ....

Re: do I look like a stable boy?

Originally posted by jamin
    yo hanratty21, do I look like a stable boy?

"to truly help someone, you must point them in the direction to helping them selves" - Albert Einstein

let him search for himself, and if you cant get the results you want first time, try again with a different approach ... (and maybee read search hints, and actually read all the fields your submitting - especially at were-here where it searches only in the last month by default)

Water your own horse ....
    Jamin - perhaps you should re-read my postings. They were not responding to you, but to CroCop. Sorry for the confusion, homey.

RH