dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: teamone-usa - nice 3D from 2A

The 3D work on this site is insane! The interface served it's purpose well too, personally I like the full screen, as long as there's a way to close it...
    http://www.newinteractivemedia.com

my question would be, is 2A preparing for the future? We have 3mb plans from bellsouth available for the public. It would make sense to create a site catered for future broadband experiences.

I think that's 2A's whole promotional tag line: futurism, progressive, fight for the future etc. etc.

They're one of the companies waiting for broadband to become the way 80% of people view the web. It brings more content and more interactivitiy to the web, and greater experiences ...

Of course, as we know, I fight day in and day out with people on this board about that idea. A lot of cats seem to want to keep the web where it is (or even take it back a few years) with websites being static pages with white backgrounds, black text and a few images here and there.

Can't wait to see more sites adopt the 2A and FI skill as well as outlook on the internet and it's use as an information/education/entertainment medium.

anyone got any idea how much does it cost to develop a website like teamone and monoedge?

it looks damn cool thou!