dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A new gaming site I'm trying to start!

A new gaming site I'm trying to start!

Well this is my first post here! So I guess that makes me a noob. Well anyway I made this little site and now I actually want people to go to it so I can get feedback. That way I can decide if I should move to a private domain or not! Here it is... http://www.geocities.com/brink222/CIG.html (Yes, it is the same as my homepage! and it is through geocities for now!) tell me what you think.

-Brink-

I noticed the games on your site are hosted on different sites. Did you get permission to use the games for your site? If so that's great.

site

hey, your site looks pretty good for starters. I think you should go in an add some css formating to your text and tables. It's not to graphically oriented which will make it load fast, thats good. Keep at it!

I agree... go with a sans-serif font, put some padding in your TDs or DIVs whatever it is you're using. Also, if you can swing it, find a host with no ads. It interupts the playability of the games... or just open the pop-ups larger so you have more room.

Mike

Good start there.

I'd think about experimenting with a white color for your content, site seems a bit dark.