A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: changing the window menu name...

changing the window menu name...

At the top of the current window, it says "Flash Kit Community Forums"... way up there above "File, Edit, View, Etc"

Because my web page is not an html page to begin with... My Flash web page simply says "Index"

I have two questions... One, is there a way, other than using an HTML base with a flash file loaded into it, to change "Index" to what I want it to say...

2nd question... My web site is not searchable in search engines.. is my previous question the reason why?

I had three questions then...

3rd question... If I need to load my .swf from an HTML page... how would I go about doing that...

Thank you

hi!
    i know this way hope it help...

so i understand you load your site from flash with out using html or dreamwever.so the second and first are the same answer if you want your site to be on the search engens you have to use html.so you can use dreamwever import your flash into it give it a title name (not index)

for the third part if you are using dreamwever you can import flash movie no problom.
    PURA VIDA

So Dreamweaver then

So what you're saying is simply this...

If I want to make web pages as a somewhat of a side job, It would be in my best interest to learn dreamweaver in order to make everything work properly and optimally...( is optimally a word?)

Well... I will attempt this new course of action... I just never understood the layout of dreamweaver... It isn't the most straight forward user friendly looking interface type deal...

I'm sure its easier than I think

Alright... thanks

Yea it is.
    i myself dont use dreamwever that much other that to import swf into it to creat my index page .or just to write the correct code for search engine.

for what you need it si the basic just play with it ,it will be allright.

good luck
    PURA VIDA