A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Trying To Make Myself Feel Better

I must say that I am completely blown away by how good most of your pages are. Just to make me feel like there is hope for me, can you please post whatever the first major thing you made with flash was? Hope fully it is not as good as what you all do now.

Yep.
    My first major thing was basically a joke. We had to do an interactive Flash project for class and I made a "Dress up Brian Cross" game. He's one of the guys that were in my class. It was a lot of fun but it's a pretty crappy project. It has a few bugs in it too but I can't update it anymore cause I don't have access to the webpage server at school anymore. If you want a good laugh though, you can go see it on my portfolio page at: http://newmedia.northatlantic.nf.ca/~we972938/ Go to the work (portfolio) section, then Flash and it's listed under there. Should make you feel a bit better!

FK Bored Crew

I flash just for the halibut.

Remember we were ALL newbies once and when you see a "really cool" flash page by someone here it's usually the result of a lot of blood, sweat and tears. I'd suggest going to the tutorials and read the article I wrote entitled "Learning Flash"....I think you'll find that we understand where you're coming from

-fishee