A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY - Reply Here

Talking

Reply to this, let Flash Kit Know How special this board is to you.

Thanx FlashKit!

Well since everyone else doesn;t care.
    I am replying to this!
    This board is very cool...I also love the way it works

Mook

this board one of the coolest resources I have come across.

Great Links to fla.s, fantastic tutorials, keen message boards. A plethora of resources all in all.

super job.

------------------
    _chris___

yeah, I love this board, great community all very willing to help each other

Dan

Angry

maaaaaaaaaaate... forums kick.. and so does this ... its fun checking up on forums.. even though im new.. u get to ask Q and get them answered... eventually.. hopefully well .. yes..

As the name implies, this site is truely a "kit" for anyone whos ever dabbled in flash. This board is well organized, easy to use, and fun to browse. You get your questions answered quickly and by people who actually care about helping one another.

This all goes without saying, but I'd like to shout out my thanks to flashkit and the great people that use the board.

Thumbs up

FlashKit certainly is the best resource of its kind on the Net, and the increasing number of members seems to be evidence of this

<EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000302.swf" quality=high WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=80 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

HELP>>>ACTIONSCRIPT DICTIONARY

Cool

This is the best resource for Flash information that I have come across. The people involved in making it happen are definately appreciated.

If I need help figuring out how to do something I love being able to ask all of you for help. Hopefully I have helped too.

Thank you!

Really cool for fx wavs!http://www.flashkit.com/ubb/icons/icon6.gifExcellent!http://www.flashkit.com/ubb/icons/icon7.gif

Cool

This board is a vast resource....especially for a Flash beginner.....I have learned a ton from reading queries and responses.....Keep up the great work.....

------------------

This forum is the best i've come across and i've been to a lot of places but apart from the outstanding resources and expertise i think the one thing that makes this site stand out is the absolutely brilliant attitude everyone here has which is the main factor it comes down to.
    I'd like to start a HUGE cheer for FlashKit and all the moderator's.

Keep up the excellent work guys

For he's a Jolly good fellow .....

------------------
    Take advantage of what you have because you could loose it in a second.....21/03/00

[This message has been edited by -PesT- (edited 27 March 2000).]

Talking

This board rock !!!!!!

Thumbs up

Definite thanks...after floundering and looking for a liferaft admist many confusing Flash tutorial sites, I am flaoting and land is in site. Wicked site, wicked help...I guess that must be backed up by wicked people.

THANKS
    friz

Wink

Got to love the board and the people who participate here.

Thank you all for suporting and being part of a great community.

Thumbs up

This board is great. This site really helps out. Online help is about the best I've found for flash.

KEEP IT UP! : )

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar

Shucks guys!
    I am blushing now!

But I have to thank you all for being a part of it, and making it happen, and I have to thank the moderators as well for their support and time.

I am proud that this is a friendly and helpful board, I am honoured to also be a part of it!

May the good vibe, knowledge and ideas continue to flow freely!

Mark

<EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000011.swf" quality=high WIDTH=360 HEIGHT=40 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

This is a really great site you guys have here. i just been here for 3 days and i learned a lot, ;-) Thanks!

------------------
    Open Your Mind To Extreme Possibilities

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

theres a board here???

Wow this place is cooler than I thought. Cant wait to get on the board. Oh Thats right I'm on the board. Oh well he he he

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

i would like to say a big THANKS for all the help i`ve received from everyone here

THANKS

stelogic

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow:
    Reply to this, let Flash Kit Know How special this board is to you.

Thanx FlashKit!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------