A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HEY - Reply Here

Talking

I found this site three days ago, and it was like an ice-cold drink of beer on a hot Aussie summer day. The tutorials are great, the libraries are the best I've seen, but most of all ... the discussion boards are the best. Not only do I get answers to all my questions, but it's apparent that people actually enjoy helping.

Keep up the good work, guys. You have my vote!

- Rose

Thumbs up

Flashkit is the best Flash resource around. Keep up the good work!

I agree with ddenson and the other!
    In Italy is very difficult to find people that plays Flash at the level of the guy I've found here. Thanks to all! )))

Cool

Hell yeah, addicting! Because of this site (well, kind of), I'm getting a new job...doing Flash!!!(what else)
    I can't see my future going any other way...
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000668.swf" quality=high WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=60 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Cool

Ive only been here for a few days, and ive learned alot. Flashkit is the best Flash site on the web.

-Da Cheese-

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow:
    Reply to this, let Flash Kit Know How special this board is to you.

Thanx FlashKit!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Many thanks to this facility and board. I am a new user and because of you kindness I am able to learn flash more efficiently.

Talking

Well, I had a teacher teaching flash last month,.. but really I started to understand something about the way flash works by discovering Flash Kit, eventually it was this teacher who told me about this site so,.. Thank you Flash Kit for the great opportunity of learnig you offer!
    cheers

i think this is the greatest flash site for resources....

Thumbs up

As a newbie to flash, I am finding that the only thing that is not helpful to this site is my inexperience. Everyone seems to be really helpful, looking forward to busting some great stuff with your help.
    Thanks

Smile

I'm a new member, but I'm really impress with all the help and info this site is providing. Thanks!!! Keep up with the fantastic work. I've passed your site onto a few of my friends already...

Thumbs up

Greatest board I've ever used! Great atmosphere, helpful people, just great!

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar

I have to say I am very proud be involved with a community of such care, calibre and knowledge.

I also get the other perspective of running and mainatining and keeping the board software current!

Well I am pleased to say that you guys have been so good on the board that the board can no longer handle it! So I am now researching some very very powerful SQL based boards, then I hope we can be even more helpful to each other, with faster read and review times, better searches, and lots of features!

I appreciate all of your support, and I hope that you will be pleased with the results as we plan our migration to a new board engine!

Its been an honour building a place where people enjoy learning and helping, thank you to you all for making it happen.

Mark
    Flash Kit Webmaster

Talking

I love this place, for moths I've been stuggling to get things done on Flash.
    Now I know there is help out there.
    Thanks Flash Kit
    Thanks Pope de Flash
    and Rich Cracknel
    You give my life pourpose

Thumbs up

Flash is cool, this m.b. is cool to.
    I like it becouse i like flash and people who work with flash.

paladin

Just started with flash 2 weeks ago.

And with the help of this board and the other recourses on this KEWL site i manged to get this up and running within those 2 weeks. http://www.cybertage.ic24.net/flash/default.htm

I am seeing you guys as my second family by now :-)
    Can't think of life without my family :-)
    Thanx to you guys for making this GREAT site
    and not to forget the moderators and other members that are making this site a succesfull one by spending more and more time on it :-)
    Keep it up the wy your doing now :-)

------------------
    Kind regards from a newbie

Wink

Why do you think I'm here

Talking

And my 2cents worth,
    Great Help for starters and experts alike.

Smile

As a new member, I am amazed at the great spirit and the good will there is at FlashKit. It's a precious moment when people share and help each other... Just a little more hope in this sometimes cruel, cold world.

Many thanx to all of you