A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoo: Universal Power Symbol

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    How on earth could it be more obvious

wannabe should get a picture of his brother, make it into a silhouette, then add the text he wants, and have it as a tattoo

for the un-informed

that is a silhouette

Where was he talking about his bro though?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

in my last post where i was asking how to incorporate him into it.

so you drew yours gerbs? have a pic? with all your photoshop skills and such i would be pleased to see what kind od tattoo you came up with
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    emm in his post

Originally posted by wannaBe_80z

well i was going to get a barcode with the letters and numbers on the bottom represetn my brothers anniversary of his death 4 years ago...but barcodes bleed together like i said earlier.

Ohh, got it.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

I'm willing to bet in 50 years people will have some sort of scanable chip/barcode somewhere on their body that contains ALL identifiable info:

- name
    - address (lost children)
    - DNA ( for detectives)
    - Insurance (hospital)
    - Blood type (for paramedics)
    - citizenship/Green card etc.

People will not need to carry/drive with a wallet with a bunch of forms of identification.

and within 20 years(according to popular science) you will be able to have thin layers of high res fabrics implamented under your skin as a sort of digital tattoo.

So you can go from I <3 Michelle to I <3 Kelly in the click of a few buttons...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

All I want is sythetic clothes that last me my entire life & a flying car.

Is that too much to ask??

and there was also a shirt that was like a flexible lcd type of thing that you could upload whatever you wanted as a design onto the shirt and it would go ALL over the shirt, now that would be sick.

Camoflauge anyone?

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

I would just like cheaper LSD...oh, I mean LCD screens for a much bigger viewing area.

And 80's, as far as your post goes -- get something spiritual, not neccessarily religious if you're not -- just something you believe in, whatever it may be: A christian cross, buddha, an american flag...a shaman performing the ghost dance around a bonfire -- anything man. If its a strong belief you'll never regret getting it.

eddith: You can also try getting a temporary tut, a 2 year or even a monthly one. They start to fade off near the end and then disappear completely. And then if you like it sitting on your body for that long - get it permanently inked.
    Last edited by fospher.com; 08-27-2004 at 10:13 PM.

whaaaaaat, a 2 year one? what is this you speak of?

yeah exactly why i am getting what i am getting, it means a lot to me, it isn't like some girls name or a band.

maybe i should just get a portrait of Ron Jeremy on my ass.

this is what you need to research.... PowerTattoo
    the following senarios are available now.

halfbakery.com
    Imagine you are late to work, you rush out the door and glance at your wrist - instead of a watch on your arm, you see the active pigments changing in a small part of your skin, just below the surface, which displays the current date and time.
    Patterns of lines and spirals could be circuit components. Using areas of varying conductivity on the skin and the interaction of jewelry and sweat, you might be able to create interesting circuits. Hold hands with a friend and form a radio?
    Power Paper's patented, thin and flexible energy cells (batteries) are integrated within the patch. The environmentally-friendly, safe batteries require no metal casing, and can be printed cost-effectively directly onto paper, plastics or other surfaces by standard printing equipment.

http://www.powerpaper.com/5_news_pr/pr040414.htm

-OR-
    black light tattoo ink(can only be seen under black light)
    http://www.crazychameleonbodyartsupply.com/

if you find someone who does semi-perminent cosmetics(eye liner, lips, ect..)then they can do a tatoo that will last 3 years or less.

i got to design a tattoo for a (girl) friend. The idea is a butterfly or a fairy.

She's puttin a lot of pressure on me. Said that if i don't design it, she won't get a tatto, but that would be to sad.

It's kinda hard, knowing that whatever i draw she'll have attached to her skin for the rest of her life.

I'd rather not do it, but well, i don't know what girls have, that one must obey them!! (well, actually, i do know!)
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Is it gonna be above her ass? If so, dont do it...trendiest design/placement thing ever.

Originally posted by fospher.com
    Is it gonna be above her ass? If so, dont do it...trendiest design/placement thing ever.
    i suggested that, she initially wanted it at (on, int? what's the correct preposition here?) her upper back, near her shoulder, but i said it would look ugly over there.

Well, her idea is cool anyways. She doesn't want a typical fairy or butterfly. She wants some kind of cryptic tattoo so that only her (and me) would know what it is. Well, it's just that for both of us, that thing has a special meaning.

Well, maybe after she gets hers, i'll design my own. Probably my logo or something. And that would go on my big toe. and then, on my foot (i think that's gonna hurt a lot) one that says: "made in ecuador".
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.