A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The TequilaTown

The TequilaTown

Hey there! This is my second attempt at producing a web site with the aid of Flash MX. The first was somewhat lacking, but after learning more tips and tricks from reading all the mounds of information here I think the second attempt is worthy of a look!

It's still a work in progress....but I've got the proud feeling at the moment!

www.tequilatown.co.uk
    Some things in life are priceless......for everything else....there's Tequila!

The TequilaTown - Living An Eternal Hangover

The shine on your buttons seems a bit too intense. especially when they are copper colored on the roll-over. Makes the text just a bit hard to read. Just a thought.

Mike

Yeah.....I was beginning to think that too after a week of looking at it! I shall endevour to make them a more pleasing colour! Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently animating some cartoons to add movement to the pages with writing and those with very little on them!

So many plans.....so little time! If only I didn't have to go to work, I'd have this all cracked in no time at all!
    Some things in life are priceless......for everything else....there's Tequila!

The TequilaTown - Living An Eternal Hangover