Hello,

I have been spending the last 3 days trying to work out this problem and any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Ultimately what I am trying to do is take a .swf file (large one - 20 minutes) created in Swish and convert into a format that can be burned onto a DVD (using iDVD) and played through a DVD player. The format I believe I have to convert the .swf file to is Quicktime as iDVD will recognize this.

What I've tried ..

FIRST I tried this-
Swish allows you to export to .avi which I tried (to then convert to quicktime and input into idvd) BUT because the file is so large (it's about a 20 minute flash movie) it was locking up my system).

Second I tried this -
I have Final cut Pro which I've never used before. It will import a .swf file and output it to quicktime which works except it doesn't keep the music in there and I have no idea how to add the music back in in FCP.

Lastly I've tried this which is why I'm asking this question ..
I imported the .swf into Flash 6. It has two problems - first it doesn't keep the sound (which I can fix by just adding it back in in Flash) but second, it does not recognize the sprites I have in the file. I have two sprites and Flash just ignores them ...

Any idea how i can get around this problem of Flash ignoring the sprites?

Thanks very much!
Sorry if this was longwinded.

Amy