A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: not a site check persay, but moreless a flash product check

not a site check persay, but moreless a flash product check

Hello,

I have been working recently on a client's flash site, and after they had seen online 2advance site, they wanted some cloud and motion effects.

So I started working on some, and build them a couple and they loved em. Then I thought, maybe other flash developers would like a similar service (I seen a couple sites that sold them, but were extremely pricey*** Great Clips, just pricey)

So what I "want" to do is like custom clips and sell motion clip package series for real cheap (like $35 for a set of 10 clips or something like that)

I came up with a few demos from the first package I working on and wanted to see if you all thought they were good enough to sell in a package like that.

Just want to know if Im wasting my time and do you all think this is something other flash and other web developers might like?

Heres the link to the demo page with 2 of the clips.
    http://www.squaredhost.com/demo.html

These clips come completely ready (complete with a pre-built preloader) so all a developer would have to do is add the MC to his/her project and away they go.

Give me what you think,

Thanks,
    Cedric

go with the bottom one...no rainbow

2Advance has clouds travelling on an even plane, not into or from the horizon. Also, bump up the contrast...the movement can be missed at a quick glance.

These might work for banner ads, though.
    FYI :: DSL, IE 6, Win Me, 1280 x 1024
    Hoping for PowerBook G4
    HD|SO|BTC