dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: help w/ sound for my site

Hybrid View

help w/ sound for my site

Hello I'm new to this and need some help with some sound for my new website for my printing business. After going to my site you will see what I'm talking about-the flash part is not set up yet-www.lightsourceprinting.com. I'm going to use flash to make the "i" in LightSource light up then a glow will go accross the arch and then all the rest of the letters will glow/light up. I'm looking for a good sound for each time the letter lights up. Something with a little bass that starts softer and ends harder-kind of quick. Please let me know if you have any ideas of some good sounds. Thank you so much. If I use your suggestion I will help you out and give you any printing you need at cost. Thanks again.

Left-Handed Flash User mickbrit55's Avatar
    Hiya

Try clicking on the "Sound FX" link at the top of the page. There are loads here on FlashKit.

Mick

Originally posted by mickbrit55
    Hiya

Try clicking on the "Sound FX" link at the top of the page. There are loads here on FlashKit.

Mick
    I've spent hours going through the "Sound FX" and have not found one that fits. I was wondering if any of you pros could suggest some.

Musician/Sound Engineer
    If you can be a little more descriptive about the exact sound you want....I will make it for you.
    Type of sound, length, format, ect...
    I'm just not sure what your looking for.

Mike

Originally posted by launchpad67a
    If you can be a little more descriptive about the exact sound you want....I will make it for you.
    Type of sound, length, format, ect...
    I'm just not sure what your looking for.

Mike
    That would be awesome!! What program could I use to record the sound I'm looking for and then email it to you. I can make the sound with my voice (it's not great but it will give you an idea). Or I could call you if you would prefer. Let me know.

brittan27@sbcglobal.net

If you need any printing in the future I will print it at cost for you.

Thanks Mike

Brittan

Musician/Sound Engineer
    I'm going to email you in a minute.