A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Good reliable, cheap ASP hosting?

Good reliable, cheap ASP hosting?

I have already been ripped off by a fake site abbif.co.uk , really wanted to go with www.brinkster.com, but they don't take switch cards, can anyone recomend a good host please?

I have looked for hours..

Many thanks in advance.

Would like,

250-1,000mb
    Email accounts
    ASP supported
    -$9/£6 month, preferably a UK company.. needs to be a genuine company as I have already been ripped off by a fake site!

http://www.featuredhost.com

I use them for windows hosting for one of my sites... Tublu owns it. He used to post here.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Thanks Gerbick, 25mb is too little a space tho I'm affraid, know anywhere that offers more for less? stupid question really, I suppose you'd have said it in the first place!.

Naw... can't think of anybody else. sorry man. there was a site that I used to recommend people to; but their uptime was horrible.

I forgot about that 25mb. I swear I have more space than that. contact sales [at] featuredhost and tell 'em gerbick sent you. see if he has other deals.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Why not try 1and1, the world's biggest host? We have our clients hosting there, and we have a dedicated server with them - their phone support is amazing.

It's located in the U.S., but at $6.99 a month, you get a free domain name, 1 GB space, 25 GB data transfer, and so much more than you'll ever need. I can't recommend them enough.
    I really enjoy forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks. The color of white paper. The way people walk. Doorknobs. Everything. Then I get used to the place and I don't notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is.

I used to use www.brinkster.com years ago, but at the time, it was somewhat costly after I got everything I needed added. Their personal package is 4.95, 1 domain name, 500mb webspace, 7gb transfer, 50email. From personal experience, I've had an awesome experience with them in general. I could e-mail the support if I ever needed help with any problems and they were replied usually within a few hours. Definately check out Brinkster.

Señor member
    not the cheapest but I've used them before and they're reliable. http://hostinguk.net/
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand