A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Are there any Flash magazines?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

There is a new site called FlashMagazine.com that is out just today. This sounds like a loaded question though. Have fun with it. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Question

Hi. There are a lot of magazines out there that deal with stuff like videogames, computer hardware, graphics, ect.. Does anyone know if a magazine exists that is geared toward Flash users? Thanks for any info!

Thanks for the info! What did you mean by "a loaded question"?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

Sounded like a promo for the site. No harm in it if it was, If it wasnt sorry if I offended you. just made me laugh . Have a great day! Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Wink

No, I wasn't promoting the site(although I wish I was good enough to work for a flash site!) I wasn't even aware of the site until you mentioned it. I was just wondering if there was a monthly flash magazine available in print. Anyway, sorry for the mix up. Later!