A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Who is great at Flash game making?

Who is great at Flash game making?

Hello,
    I represent an independent band that is preparing to release their debut full length album and I am looking for alternative ways to promote the group and their CD.

There are two things I can think of.
    #1. A Flash based animated music video.
    #2. A Flash based adventure game.

What I would like to know is, how much would it cost me on average to get either a person or group of people to put something like the above together?

I am most interested in a flash music video. I am very open to concepts and ideas.

Can anyone offer any advice, guidance or support?

Please email me at mogusland@hotmail.com if you feel you may be able to help in any way.

Thanks.

Professional Air Guitarist Frag's Avatar
    Brain, Body, Clothes, Computer Chair, Room, House, Neighborhood, City, State, Country, Continent, World, Galaxy, Universe, and on?
    Job offers aren't allowed on FK, and I don't think you'll get much help on a project like you are asking for free.

Sorry, didn't know.

Never said I wasn't expecting to pay..

"Realistically" you should expect to pay thousands for an adventure game. Really depends on how extensive it is.

Now I say "realistically" because the peanut gallery here will no doubt chime in with examples of some sucker who will do it for $99, but if you want quality and reliability...

~Ray B.

I'd probably suggest looking on the artistic type threads, i'm sure that the music video stuff would be far more suited to that category. As for games, like Ray Beez said, unless you find someone who wants to do it for very little to put on there CV then you'll probably need to pay quite alot for something half decent!

RipX