I was struck by an idea from a recent assignment that I think could apply to Photoshop Battles. Currently we all work off of our various stock photographs in order to come up with the images that we produce. This leaves us with such open-ended visual possibilities that we're truly only limited by our imaginations, but I think that it's easier to find an image that says what you want to say than to take something completely out of context via Photoshop and use it to represent something else entirely. How would we use a standard, limited set of images to represent something else? How would it vary from artist to artist? This is where I'm coming from for this proposal. I was thinking about posting something like 15 images from my photography collection (on my personal site) and giving a theme for an open battle. The artist would not be able to incorporate anything but those 15 images, various textures, and brushes to represent this theme. They would not have to use all of the images, just one or more if they so choose. We wouldn't have to work off of each other, like using the previous submittal and altering that, because all of the images being used are standardized already. After every five finished pieces submitted I'll change the theme. For the first three sets we'll have the same 15 images, and the next three sets someone else can post new images, etc. Would anyone be interested in this? I think this makes a Photoshop Battle much harder and much more artistically interesting. Let me know and I'll post the image specs along with the first set of stock photographs to be used.