A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Sadden

Sadden

I'm hearing how much people love this software. IT IS GREAT. Compared to Macromedia's, and I have tried to use it, 3DFA is by far the best. I hate hearing that there may never be a new release. I created a Flash gateway in 3 days, no real experience. FlashMX I'm still trying to figure out, even after buying tutorials, of which were good, but 3DFA is just so *&#? easy. I don't really know the name of the creator of this software, but if you do keep tabs here, PLEASE reconsider the future of 3DFA.

On other notes: Has anyone tried to use a "PRELOAD" movie? The gateway I mentioned is large and I tried puting in a "PRELOAD" movie per the button labeled "Preload Movie" but it doesn't appear to work. A response in the next two days would be appreciated, DEMO time running out.

MoonRise

you won't see the preloader when testing locally as it loads too fast to see it.

You must test it on a server.

Thanks

Thanks. Tried that, but still didn't see it. Must not be as big as I though it was.

Thanks

To View - go here:

HTTP://HOME.EARTHLINK.NET/~compuchem

Just give an opinion. I'm an amature, like to have more than family response.

Ah it's the black back ground. Probably just can't see it as the default ones are all black text.

Try editing them and changing the text and graphic colors to something lighter that would show on your black background