Hi Flashers,

This is Vicky here. I am working as a Flash Animator from the last 3 years. The Job i was doing are normally Scanning the Ilustrations done by Illustrator(Freelancers) and Tracing it on Flash Software and making the Animation. I have worked on several big Flash Animation projects but never as a Team leader. The work is not of Cell Animation but frame to frame animation normally that happens in Flash Software.

Now my problem is I recently got selected for the post of Team Leader (Flash Animation Developer) in a very new company. The company makes Animated Educational CD's and hired Illustrator as well as Instructional Designer to work with me. My project going to start next month. Now the problem is I never worked as a Team Leader in my whole life and the Client require the animations to be like theStepphenwolf Animations. Please tell me what are the Software and Hardware we require to make such Flash Animations?

The Illustrator going to handle the Illustration work. But what will be my part? I am going to look after the entire look and feel of Animation, the smoothness and the Storyflow.

Please let me know whether
1) We will require Lightboxes for such animations, or simply using Flash Software and Photoshop will do.

2) Do I need to use Photoshop for the background and the Flash MX for the Animation?

3) What will be the key role of Team Leader (Flash Animation Developer) if the Illustration and the Storyboard are provided?

Please help me with my question. As I don't want to loose this opportunity.