A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Oh ye seekers of Modland... repent, sinners, and escape before doom comes!

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar

Thumbs up

This is a Top Secret Document. It has never been released before, and I am sure that I will pay for it... But my fate was decided long ago, when I decided to become a moderator.

Deceived by the sweet words of the SuperMods, I signed the “Mod Document” with blood, and sealed it with my hands covered in hot wax... This is the document...

It was the beginning of the end. Take a look at the propaganda that I received just before I decided to join...

But when I reached Modland (most people believe that Modland only exists in a virtual world; but it is a real place, a soubmarine fortress from where there is no possible escape), I realized my mistake. Judge by yourselves, have you ever seen a place so grim? Modland!

1. Toilettes 2. Big Mods Lair 3. Torture Chambers

Of course, all the flamers captured are kept under strict surveillance. These are two mods having some fun with one of them... Of course, by taking this pic I was punished with the worst torments you can imagine...

So there you are. Feel free to discuss this between you, poor souls! And remember... they are always looking for more flesh...

I will wait patiently till my hour comes. Maybe it is just my imagination, but I think I heard steps outside my cell ...

Oh Lord, please have mercy of me!

LOL
    hi phook
    it's great to come back after a short break from FK and find your post on top of the lounge
    How've you been? mod life kinda buggin' ya, huh?
    where are those crazy lounge days with coffee mashines and vtoilets?

pea

OH MY GOD!!!

Phooka! Why Phooka WHY?????????? "The One" will flay the flesh from your bones when he sees this! Is your life worth so little?

A'well, been nice knowin'ya. Give it up to God for me when you see im' eh?

How could you release such confidential information, Phooka? Besides, that is one of the most unflattering pictures of me...

Coffee? There is not coffee in the depths of the blue sea... only salted water... my merriment has passed away, I'm not man but ghost...

And GGw, I am afraid you are next... HE knows that you passed me confidential information... Sorry, I HAD TO SPEAK! IT WAS SO AWFUL!!!

Ah, YOU!

You ratted me out!

How could you!

We were lovers!

<sottovoche> "hehe, reply to that one Phook!" </sottovoche>

Re: Ah, YOU!

Originally posted by GreatGooglyWoogly

<sottovoche> "hehe, reply to that one Phook!" </sottovoche>
    Life in the depths of the ocean can be so depressing... we needed each other! Oh this humanity that still abides in me! Shall I have to wait much more till my soul is released and flies away, where the dreams come true?

BTW CNO, I will not forget your punishments, never!!!

Hey, you're the one that banished me to the dungeon in my footer thread. I guess you're starting to enjoy the contemptable power of being a mod.

That, or the brainwashing sessions worked beter than planned...

Re: Re: Ah, YOU!

Originally posted by phooka
    Life in the depths of the ocean can be so depressing... we needed each other! Oh this humanity that still abides in me! Shall I have to wait much more till my soul is released and flies away, where the dreams come true?
    Ah, you mean JeezaVille? I have heard of such a place, but I now think it may also be a lie given to us with our Feed Bags...

<sottovoche> "hehe, this should draw Jeeza in, then we can jump him and escape"</sottovoche>

Originally posted by CNO
    Hey, you're the one that banished me to the dungeon in my footer thread. I guess you're starting to enjoy the contemptable power of being a mod.
    Gulps! Now I am really doomed!