A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Natural Health Site - pls feedback

Natural Health Site - pls feedback

Hi guys, its me again, our company (me and my brother), Cricket Design, has released another website so I was wondering if u guys could make some comments to improve the work, its a website for a natural health clinic in São Paulo - Brasil, we tryed to make something very clean, sterile, and its kinda simple two. Well u can check it at www.tayki.com

its waiting aproval from the owners, so it can be modified still.

thx in advance
    "life is interactive"

i'm really liking the layout, very clean. the colors are very soothing too. good work!
    it's all in the details
    conrad-design.com

Thx DMB, we tryed to go for light colors to giv that natural and clean life style. thx for the reply (the only one)

cheers
    "life is interactive"

free-webmaster-resource.com deamothul's Avatar
    hi

Personally i dont really like it, the colors are ok though, but for the rest i found it a bit too simple i think. It has absolutely nothing about it that makes me go 'WOW'

Also the first picture of a set does not fade in, the rest does, that seems a bit strange to be honest.

It looks to me like quite a good professional site. But I do see a couple of small problems:

- underneath the main logo the text (natural health care) is cut off at the bottom. looks bad

- the far right picture in the 'clinic' page looks more like a prison cell than a "happy" health spa. Trash that shot.

- I know that it must be difficult for you, but your English translation is not 100%.... for example, "massage of superficial and deep landslides" is not good. Women do not have landslides, (well, they do kind of, but don't tell them that) the Earths' crust has landslides. "Superficial" is not a good marketing term in English....

Over-all, I think that the site looks good.
    Last edited by mikeli; 10-26-2004 at 01:56 PM.
    .:- bugger -:.

Hi mikeli, thx for the considerations, about the translation, yes qe have some problem with translation, can you tell me the right terms to those sentences, id really appreciate.

About the images, there are some that i just can not change, as that prision like u said, I tryed to, but the client wanted that one ,

the cutt off logo i just cant uderstand why it looks like that, i already imported 10 times, in diferent file formats and it keeps cuttinf that part, anyone know why thats happends with some imported files?

thx again for the replys, cheers
    "life is interactive"

I'm not sure but the logo seems a bit pixalted to me. Anyone else see that?? I have always felt that the logo is the most important graphic on the page therefore it should be the best of quality. otherwise i really like the page.

I'm not really fond of the colors either, but that's subjective. My only concern is that the white type is too hard to read on such a light color.
    ellin