dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Experiemental Site

Skill_Unabletospell_guy skill_guy101's Avatar

Experiemental Site

Well i bassically made this site as an experiment really, got fed up of making websites to certain criteria so i thought id let my hair down. feedback would be very useful.

http://danstaley.tk

thanks guys

think it colouful and creative - well done!
    perhaps a rollon / off on the menu buttons - kinda looks jumpy when you rolloff at the moment - maybe have the names float on from the left and continue off to the right, so to avoid an overlap.
    just thoughts
    What about messing around with the gallery, trying to get it on a continuous scroll?
    Some sounds might be fun to play around with.
    all the best
    G

maybe have the names float on from the left and continue off to the right, so to avoid an overlap.
    dont get ya. i did try to use actionscript to make the roll on stay when you rolled off the button but that stoped the loading thing to work for somereason.

you sound would be cool, i might try that. yeah the gallery is pritty week, i dont really no how to make it look cool. maybe get it continueously rollin. what do others think?

anyone else got any feed back, sugestions or comments?

Honestly I didn't look at all of it, but clicking on an image in the gallery and it poping up in the same (_self) window is kind of annoying. Why? When you click back you have to go and select Gallery again, and scoll....AGAIN.
    Mac DP 1.25 * 1.5 GB Ram * 1.5 Terra Raid * 1-21" Sony , 1-17" Sony * Intuous2 * 15" TiBook Maxxxxxed * oh, and an X-Box!