Hello,

Ive never been to this section of Flaskkit forums, so please excuse any ettiqute errors.

Anywho, Im trying to create a program for my high school theatre deparment (Im their sound tech) and I want to write a program to easily play all their sounds, and quickly jump between tracks, up till now weve been useing minidisks, which is a pain. Ive decided to use flash for this cuz that way I dont have to write 200 lines of code just to get a sound to play, so I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of a decent API doc (Macromedia's was of absolutely no help at all) or something of the sort dealing with the aspects of sound, any and all of them, as in my time devoloping, I never really had sound, and any sound I had was much less complex then Im working with now.

Also, if anyone happens to mosey on by who knows a good link to articles on flash reading text docs that could point to file locations of sounds and feels like dropping a post, Id apperciate that as well

Thanks everyone for any help you may have to offer in advance.