dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Autosize - Font Hard to Read...

Autosize - Font Hard to Read...

Hello! I have completed a small site at the following url: www.kevinweekescelebritygolf.com

I set the flash size to 100% (width and height). The original movie dimensions are 800 by 600. When the site is viewed using some screen resolutions (I noticed for sure at 800 by 600) the fon gets very hard to read and the images look pretty bad as well.

If I keep my screen resolution at 1152 by 864 and just resize the browser window, everything stays looking pretty good.

Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks for your time and help!
    James
    www.birchbarkdesign.com

yeah... u can solve this problem by clicking on your text box, then on the properties panel click on the button "character" and attatch the characters u r using... this way the font won't get messed up

yeah... u can solve this problem by clicking on your text box, then on the properties panel click on the button "character" and attatch the characters u r using... this way the font won't get messed up

Banned
    Don't see what embedding the font would change... In fact it'll probably make it worse...
    I wouldn't use scaling at 100%, and use the actual movie's dimensions in pixels in the width & height parameters of the Object & Embed tags.

By the way, your preloader only shows up after some 30% of the movie has preloaded...