A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I created a monster :)

Now that my Guestbook tutorial is on flashkit everyone seems to think that I wrote the script for guestbook as well and I have gotten like 300+ emails in the past 3 days asking when will I be adding new features to the guestbook, now I know how Mark felt but it is all good I just wanted to inform everyone that I did not write the Guestbook I just wrote the tut on how to get it to work on most servers. I wish I had written it that way I could help you all out with the new features questions but if you want to know stuff like that I would suggest you email the author of the GB and ask him cause I don't have a clue but if you need help setting it up then that is where I can help and so don't hesitate to mail me with those questions and good luck to everyone that is using "or trying to use" the guestbook.

Senior Moderator
    I did everything you said on the tutorial and it still didnt work Making my own version now!!!!

Unhappy

sup guys...yeah me too guru...i think im gonna have to try designing one first..and then try the scripting.......or try even harder to get that one up...heh

Peace

sorry it is not working for everyone I really wish I could just get them all working cause it kinda makes me look like I don't know what I am talking about when it does not work. However if it does manage to help just one person out there and so far I have had a few emails that says it has then I will be happy that not only did I not waste my time writing it but also someone actually could figure it all out and can now start using it. Once again sorry guru and nymyth but if you have questions then I might be able to answer them for ya. Anyway good luck to you both.