A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVP: Electronic Voice Phenomena

The whole evp thing...surprised that nobody has brought up the series on sci-fi channel where they show this almost on a weekly basis. It comes on wednesdays, ghost hunters I think is the name, and it is pretty cool what they find sometimes.

I've said it before... I truly believe in ghosts. There was a pair that lived in my grandparents 3rd story bedroom. There is a post here where they once made themselves noticed by me and my cousin. We apologized for the intrusion, and kept going...no harm done.

But if you don't believe...cool. Weirdnthings can be found, as villain2 stated above, in random photos and recordings.

Cool topic that's different from the countless other ghost threads that's been posted.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

The following photograph was taken in a public bar. The bartender is interested in metaphysics as well, and Michele feels that she may be drawing these entities to her. The light colored mist near and to the right of the woman's head is thought to be an entity.

The top Picture shows clouding at the top of the frame. This is often thought to be a photographic image of a nonphysical entity.

bwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

And those audio recordings? lol. those arnt voices. at all. nada.

And I visited that site with an open mind, just to let you know.
    This information is subject to change without notice and
    is provided "as is" with no warranty.

EVP: I'm undecided either way.Maybe I just hate horror movies

Ghosts, I believe in. Many encounters in my aunt's house have led me to believe in ghosts. Luckily, they were all friendly.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Originally posted by ViRGo_RK
    Ghosts, I believe in. Many encounters in my aunt's house have led me to believe in ghosts. Luckily, they were all friendly. [/B]
    please, tell us more.
    This information is subject to change without notice and
    is provided "as is" with no warranty.

i just set up a date for going to white noise
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I went to that link thinking there would be something cool and completely undeniably convincing or whatever.. way disappointed.. yeah a coffee pot says "hey there"

heres one: when I bang my coffee pot it says "ding"

don't get me wrong, I believe in spirits but I don't think they talk to us in the form of a coffee pot sound..

Originally posted by argonauta
    not try, but research, read, get informed. Simple. And by reading is not only read stuff that say it is horsecrap, but stuff that try to prove it is real, then, and just then, you could have a real opinion.

It may be horsecrap, but it s kind of sad to see people sayin that before even get informed, that s whay i meant by "tryin" it....and you said it yourself...it is something that (quoting you) may or may not exist....so it may or may not be horsecrap, but for you, it already is.
    Yeah i like your out look a lot! And i am suprised people found this thread! I made it a while ago! I have been doing my own EVP since the post but have yet to find solid response. I have no audio program where i can filter some noises and even search threw the statio. I have one clip in where i THINK i heard a female voice but i can't say for sure b/c i am un able to edit the track. Does anyone know any good audio programs!? o_O
    -Let them see what is not there and feel what does not touch them. When they no longer trust their senses, that is the time to strike!

Originally posted by gerbick
    surprised that nobody has brought up the series on sci-fi channel where they show this almost on a weekly basis. It comes on wednesdays, ghost hunters I think is the name, and it is pretty cool what they find sometimes.
    My favorite show currently. The shows gone downhill, though, since the first few episodes. It's based more on drama between members than actual findings now. There's plenty of stuff on their site for those interested.

Originally posted by the sherrif
    please, tell us more.
    I'll go into more detail when I get home from school, but we tend to have parties for christmas and new years over my aunts house, and it likes to show up then sometimes. We figure it just likes to party

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

just one flaw;

when the 'interview' takes place in a room with echo, the ghost's voice will be echo'd too.
    This technique states that electronic devices are the receivers of this phenom.
    PROBLEM; if the elec dev receives there is no echo possible.

anyway...

If Hollywood made a movie out of it, I'm sure it's true.

Originally posted by asun2art
    If Hollywood made a movie out of it, I'm sure it's true.
    War of the Worlds really happened in 1939.

Fight Club really exists.

King Kong really doesn't like bananas.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

And EVP proves that the school systems are not doing their job.

As I said before, EVP has been around for a long time, way before this movie or the sci-fi channel existed.

As with everything, I'd say "try it yourself" because that's the only way you really know anything ... everything else is uneducated observation.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    EVP, what are you folks telling me you don't usually hear voices?
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Originally posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    EVP, what are you folks telling me you don't usually hear voices?
    -Let them see what is not there and feel what does not touch them. When they no longer trust their senses, that is the time to strike!