A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Remote Access and all the fun

Remote Access and all the fun

while the program Flashkid105 gave me in my other thread was pretty decent i found this great program but i thought it deserved another thread.

www.radmin.com is just a great program it allows you to take full control of someones computer. i had it installed on my friends computer and then came back to my room and took full control of his computer from mine. a window pops up with their screen and everything you do they can see being done on theres. full control of keyboard or mouse. and it has different modes like file transfer and that is another reason i love it.

just think about installing this one someones computer without them knowing....let the fun times begin.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

does it helps hackers

Re: Remote Access and all the fun

Originally posted by WannaBe_80z
    full control of keyboard or mouse.
    Great, now smash that keyboard into that monitor!

Fredi
    Mind Share Projects [ <- my latest projects ] [ my splash page -> ] Fredi Bach
    OS X Code (r,s) [ my Mac, web 2.0 and programming blog ]
    Not A Blog [ my personal weblog ]
    jMe Feed Aggregator [ my latest most famous project ]
    Web Command Line [ use the web like a real geek ]

umm, remote assistance for windows does this. Am i missing something?

can we take control of their web cams

Originally posted by hanszorg2
    does it helps hackers
    What's that meant to mean?

there is a program in XP that does this already? is it as easy to use...this is extremely easy i am actually in my business class typing this one my computer...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i think he means does it make it easier for a hacker to get in, yes it could just because of the fact that if the hacker knows you run that program he will know which port is open to sneak in through, VNC also does this and as someone already stated windows remote desktop does as well.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Originally posted by WannaBe_80z
    there is a program in XP that does this already? is it as easy to use...this is extremely easy i am actually in my business class typing this one my computer...
    all you have to do is have the other person enable it, and then you type there ip adress and whamo your in. evne if you dont have windows xp you cna download a version fomr microsoft to use it.
    i use it a bunch here at work to remotly fix other peoples software issues

oooh that seems easier to play tricks on someone if they already have xp...and you don't have to install anything new

where do i enable it?

With remote assistance they need to create a invitation and send it to you.

1.)right click my computer, goto the remote tab
    2.)enable remote dekstop, hit apply, hit close
    3.)goto the router and enable port forwarding*
    4.) Go into the remote desktop option under start->programs->accecories->communication->remote desktop connection.
    5.)type in the ip or the computer you wish to connect to folowed by the port number

*forward a port to that computer

I use it when I'm working from home. I use my work laptop, VPN into our network then use remote desktop to access the stuff on my work desktop.

It only works though if I remember to not turn offf my computer when leaving work in the evening.........

I actually use an activeX control from microsoft to connect via a localweb page as my lappy runs Win2k and my desktop XP

PC Anywhere have been doing this for a while and CITRIX is in a more larger scale. As for hacker soft theres Hackers Paradise that have been out before Pc Anywhere and it id coded in Delphi. But anyway AV can detect it pretty easyly. All those Trojan are out of date.

Take this link if you wanna learn more and protect yourself from any of thoses hazardous stuff.
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Symsonic Design Studios
    Asking for illegal software on flashkit will get you banned. Do NOT do it again.
    Last edited by Markp.com; 11-10-2004 at 10:42 PM.

Originally posted by acb460acb
    where can i get the hackers paradise thing?? I promise I am not a hacker just wanna try it out lol
    I promise...I SWEAR I only want to see the pattern in your credit card number, and compared it to mine...

Symsonic Design Studios
    hahahahah 1680 165822 13254 48555 The name on the cards John Smith :-D

mac has a similar tool, I actually had a windows desktop from the server open and running on a mac. It's just plain eery.

Originally posted by jAQUAN
    mac has a similar tool, I actually had a windows desktop from the server open and running on a mac. It's just plain eery.
    too bad it didn't run fast and at high color res...kinda like an emulator...but not.