A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Chaos as Yasser Arafat is buried ... Video

Chaos as Yasser Arafat is buried ... Video

Link

The burial of the coffin of Yasser Arafat provoked chaotic and emotional scenes in the West Bank town of Ramallah.

Mourners fired guns into the air as the coffin arrived following a military funeral in Egypt. James Reynolds reports from Ramallah.
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Saw that on the news tonight. Now the terrorists are claiming Arafat was poisoned and blame it on the Israeli's. Ho Hum.

So all is back to normal then right?

I take it that the Palestinians realise that more civilised way of living could be theirs if only they'd get off their high horses?
    Lecherous by Nature, Evil by Intent

***Blame dem Jeans***

Originally posted by iaskwhy
    Saw that on the news tonight. Now the terrorists are claiming Arafat was poisoned and blame it on the Israeli's. Ho Hum.
    I read that a a couple days ago too. Whatever...

But quite honestly, to me it doesn't matter how he died. As long as he is gone... good ridance.

Meanwhile their beloved leader has a mess on his funeral day... so much for respect amongst themselves. Yet, I wasn't suprised by that either. They show no respect for one another let alone to others.

Heck, just look at the Netherlands these days. Sh*t is hitting the fan there too. And for what??? Europe is slowly but surely getting saturated with fundamentalists.
    Freebies:
    Sound Loops | Sound Effects | Images | Code Pigs | 6ood coff33

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.

Ya, saw Hollands way of dealing with things. They did exactly what everyone was expecting and accusing the US of doing before the fact, but never happened, after 9/11. Attacking innocent muslims in the streets. Looks like they are talking about stopping all immigration for those people, maybe even sending them back. I guess if the people there can't trust the uninvited guests, they have to send them home. Can't blame them for that I guess.

Originally posted by iaskwhy
    Ya, saw Hollands way of dealing with things. They did exactly what everyone was expecting and accusing the US of doing before the fact, but never happened, after 9/11. Attacking innocent muslims in the streets. Looks like they are talking about stopping all immigration for those people, maybe even sending them back. I guess if the people there can't trust the uninvited guests, they have to send them home. Can't blame them for that I guess.
    They better put an end to the massive influx... or this is just the begining for them.
    Freebies:
    Sound Loops | Sound Effects | Images | Code Pigs | 6ood coff33

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.