Jordan Berry

Flash-play.com

Hello,
    Flash-Play.com

Comments and suggestions welcome!

best,
    jordan
    I'm back.

Very simple design; probably not the best design for the type of content you have. Interesting flash files you got there, nice work with those.

Jordan Berry
    Thanks ivanthem for the reply.
    You said my design was simple but did you like it? Im not sure why a simple design isnt good for displaying flash? If thats what your trying to say?? Please be a little more specific.

thanks
    jordan
    I'm back.

i think its a bit ironic. your www is flash-play right off not knowing anything else i would say "wow he must have a nice flash website." i didnt see any flash in the site... yes you have flash files but why not include some flash to display the site. even if it is simple flash.

Jordan Berry
    ivanthem:
    Why give feedback if your not willing to follow up on it?

vector330ix:
    Thanks for the comments.
    Your entitled to your own opinion but after reading your comments...
    i didnt see any flash in the site... yes you have flash files but why not include some flash to display the site. even if it is simple flash.
    I dont want the site in flash, i want it in css and html driven by php and mysql. The amount of work it would take to make the site all flash would be insane. There are over 50 flash games and experiments isnt that enough flash-playing.. And isnt flash the same thing as a flash file???? doh! Its not my fault you assumed (makes an ass out of you and me) the site was made out of flash, but i believe there was enough flash on the site to have flash in the title right?

What happened to quality feedback?
    I'm back.

sorry, I live in NZ, and it's the end of the school year (I'm a year younger than you ) I've had 2 exams over the last 2 days and I wasn't here, but yes I usually do follow up. Now back on topic....

Originally posted by xDrunkCowx
    [B]Thanks ivanthem for the reply.
    You said my design was simple but did you like it? Im not sure why a simple design isnt good for displaying flash? If thats what your trying to say?? Please be a little more specific.
    [B]
    I have nothing against the simple design, but as vector330ix said, I, he and many other people will think it's strange that the site isn't in flash. That's not saying that there's anything wrong with it, I mean this is Flashkit and the only Flash stuff here is the ads . It's just an assumption because of a trend.
    Like I said, it's a very clean design and because of the large number of files and entries I can see why you want it in PHP and mysql. To be honest, it's quite difficult to comment any further because in a way you're limiting the potential/effect of the site by having it in HTML and CSS. It is an advantage to you but the visitor might be disappointed.
    Last edited by ivanthem; 11-23-2004 at 04:23 AM.

Jordan Berry

ivanthem

Sorry i got onto about not replying, my exams are comming up soon too, 3 exams each day for 2 days and our stupid school set it up so we have the exams after a 6 day vacation, so we wont remember anything

[quote]
    To be honest, it's quite difficult to comment any further because in a way you're limiting the potential/effect of the site by having it in HTML and CSS. It is an advantage to you but the visitor might be disappointed.
    [quote]

As far as html and css vr flash, i believe a site in html and css can be just as effective and good as a site in flash. But i see where you guys are comming from.
    I'm back.