A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How To Dismatle An Atomic Bomb

How To Dismatle An Atomic Bomb

Fantastic album - what does everybody else think?

On a side note, anybody else downloaded it from iTunes with the cool digital booklet? I think it's a great idea personally.

I can't support a musician that starts off a song: "Uno, Dos, Tres, catorce?

wtf.

Learn Spanish Bono....

Originally posted by asun2art
    I can't support a musician that starts off a song: "Uno, Dos, Tres, catorce?

wtf.

Learn Spanish Bono....
    Yup, they said on the beeb recently that he was joking and he can count up to and beyond 14

I have "The Joshua Tree", and quite fancy it (did I use the terminology correctly for those of you in the UK? ). My friend is going to buy their new CD so I'll give it a listen before I get it myself.

I watched them play on Saturday Night Live though, and they played the well known Vertigo, as well as another more mellow song, not sure of the name, but it was excellent! If anyone knows which one it was please do let me know, though I could just go through the songs on iTunes if I have to...

h
    On That Note Forums - 1200 members and counting...
    "...our focus remains on the music."

Originally posted by hockyfan
    I have "The Joshua Tree", and quite fancy it (did I use the terminology correctly for those of you in the UK? ).
    You mean, you're not British?

Listen to them on iTunes, quite a few of them are quite mellow. Might have been Fast Cars, that's quite popular.

It was actually Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - I definately give it a thumbs up.

h
    On That Note Forums - 1200 members and counting...
    "...our focus remains on the music."

Im sooo confused!

I thought this was a discussion for disarming a nuclear bomb! I could of tought you using my knowledge from WWII and WWIII errr umm i mean im not from the future honestly!

Originally posted by hockyfan
    I have "The Joshua Tree", and quite fancy it (did I use the terminology correctly for those of you in the UK? )
    I have always heard this term used in the sense of "fancy having something" or "fancy having a go at something/someone". I think it implies that you don't already have something, but would like to.

Never mind, I understood what you meant.
    Lecherous by Nature, Evil by Intent

***Blame dem Jeans***

i love vertigo, wicked song, but i'm not sure if i'll buy the album yet, are there any other classics?

Originally posted by Dr Warm
    i love vertigo, wicked song, but i'm not sure if i'll buy the album yet, are there any other classics?
    After listening a few time, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own seems to be quite a good one. That and Fast Cars, and City of Blinding Lights.

Wanna watch the video clip

here is it for you !!

link need IE6 for you firefox users
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

What about if we can't get IE6?

"MSN Video does not support your computer's operating system." Screw you Microsoft.

Originally posted by asheep_uk
    "MSN Video does not support your computer's operating system." Screw you Microsoft.
    BWaaahahahaha .. mac user .. a another one
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Originally posted by atRax
    BWaaahahahaha .. mac user .. a another one
    At least my OS doesn't suck

At least my OS doesn't suck

XP is all fine 2 me for what im doing on my Dual Xeon PCI-Express Firewire 800 Raid drive PCI-E video Card. Working on Premiere 1.5. A-Effect 6.5. Photoshop. XSI and Director.

and Ive never had any bugs since the last 6 months or so..

In fact it sucks information like no other sponge !

Originally posted by atRax
    XP is all fine 2 me for what im doing on my Dual Xeon PCI-Express Firewire 800 Raid drive PCI-E video Card. Working on Premiere 1.5. A-Effect 6.5. Photoshop. XSI and Director.

and Ive never had any bugs since the last 6 months or so..

In fact it sucks information like no other sponge !
    I'm not getting into a heated debate about Mac vs. Windows, I only meant it as a joke

However, I didn't say your computer is rubbish, I just said your OS was. All I ask for are simple things that are just simple but MS can't be bothered, like being able to switch network settings round with a couple of clicks rather than changing them every single difference place I go. Plus, it's not my problem that MS haven't made their software compatible for Mac, they're the ones loosing out.

But this is the end of the debate. I like Mac. You like Windows. Joke has been made, so let's get on with this fantastic album.

Lets Surf whit it !
    Ride On !

one!...two!...three!....fourteen?!?
    Yarrg Matey!