dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Crowds please

Crowds please

Hi all,

Need people to visit this site. It uses some Unity functionality so the more the merrier

If you encounter problems with the site please let me know your platform and OS as well as browser type and version. You'll need the Flash 7.0.19 player or later

Here's the LINK!

Thanks!!

SS

looks pretty good. it took a little while to load, especially since you're loading in 10 sound files, but overall it wasn't too bad. there's some really nice animations as well. One thing I did notice was that in the synopsis page, you use a semi-transparent white box as a background for the text, but you are able to scroll the text above that box. i'd mask off that text so when it goes above that white box you can't see it.
    it's all in the details
    conrad-design.com

Symsonic Design Studios
    fix ur flash detection.. its never going to think a netscape/mozilla/firefox browsers got flash

I've tested with Netscape 7 on PCs. Mozilla and Netscape on Macs. And have no problem getting through. I'm detecting the Flash 7.0.19 player. Can you please let me know what version of Flash player you have as well as OS and Browser type and versions if you have problems?

Thanks,

ss

BTW thanks for your replies

Symsonic Design Studios
    working now.. did you change something?

yeah I changed the detection from 7.0.19 to just 7.0.0. Initially I needed to detect for the 7.0.19 player for the new cross domain security features, but they became redundant during the final stages of the job...so it was detecting correctly...I'm assuming you have the 7.0.14 player?